kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Can try downloadiing - it's video bundle encoded with vp8 (like it was before for most videos but with more reasonable bitrate),
Yup, that works wonderfully. Feels bad if I'm the only person to report the problem though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Plot wise is there a link to who's linked to who and an explanation of why? I'm a bit lost on why Kieren has the rings she does, and why MC didn't get a new ring when she joined the polycule dealio... I'm honestly just a bit confused on what does/doesn't trigger ringedness in general.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Plot wise is there a link to who's linked to who and an explanation of why? I'm a bit lost on why Kieren has the rings she does, and why MC didn't get a new ring when she joined the polycule dealio... I'm honestly just a bit confused on what does/doesn't trigger ringedness in general.
There's some infographics on the discord explaining rings and relationships. They do contain spoilers though if you're not caught up to chapter 37.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There's some infographics on the discord explaining rings and relationships. They do contain spoilers though if you're not caught up to chapter 37.
That was interesting and appreciated, but sadly didn't answer the questions I had. Nonetheless, thank you.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
That was interesting and appreciated, but sadly didn't answer the questions I had. Nonetheless, thank you.
Based on what you said I think the answer is "we don't quite know yet". My thoughts are that the rings are predetermined by fate so CJ can't gain any more than the 5. However those he bonds with still gain his rings. Bonds aren't the same as the rings but they do share features.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
The worst answer possible!!!! Mostly joking but that's kinda what I was suspecting. Hopefully it's a yet to be answered and not a never answered.
From the Dev himself specially for you "it's because Kieran's bonded to CJ like Sarah, rather than like one of the shards".

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, wow. Found this game a few days ago. 30+ hours of* playtime before I reached the end of the current build. It was worth the time, all tho Im not 100% in awe of the game. The few sex scenes there are are a bit too short to my liking (as in some extra renders and dirty talk would make them a lot better) , and the timeskips, while they mostly make sense, also make me feel like I lost quite a lot. It's not like x amount of time would pass by without some nice content for H-games.

The other thing is the battle mechanics. While I honestly didnt know what the fuck is going on, just a battle basically with a hint of heal the one, I still like the whole old school turn-based mechanics. Of course, in those you actually knew what your spells/abilities did, instead of guessing like in this one.

After that one battle, there hasnt been a single battle, no matter if I searched for the boost's for the MC or not.

Sep 26, 2021
After that one battle, there hasnt been a single battle, no matter if I searched for the boost's for the MC or not.
That one battle sequence was a prototype. The team are working on a much more in-depth combat system and then (I think) the plan is to retroactively add battle sequences to all of the fight scenes. StoryAnon talked about it a bit in the livestream from a few weeks ago, and pretty recently there was a Patreon poll about it too. Sounds like they're getting close to being ready to add them.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think one way to make the sex scenes (cough) long enough would be animations, but I'm not sure if that's in the cards.

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Hi just wondering does anyone here have a save from the end of chapter 37 I just reached the end of chapter 37 on android but now I have a gaming laptop so I wanted to continue the game on there from now on but I had a look and it doesn't look like I can find my android save files to copy over to my laptop so if anyone could please post a save file I would really appreciate it thank you.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes