smuk

Jul 4, 2017
naaa...
in the ideal world, animations is good thing of course. but in our case, when usually 1 man playing whole orchestra it's became just effective time management between story, art, time development and many other good things that we all like to see
so if efficiency is the case, I prefer to see few static images with good scene description more, than some few animations.

• Sad
Reactions: Laziness

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Hi just wondering does anyone here have a save from the end of chapter 37 I just reached the end of chapter 37 on android but now I have a gaming laptop so I wanted to continue the game on there from now on but I had a look and it doesn't look like I can find my android save files to copy over to my laptop so if anyone could please post a save file I would really appreciate it thank you.
Android saves are in `ExternalStorage/Out_of_Touch/Saves`. On desktop versions you can just click Folder icon in save menu to open save folder. Saves are cross compatible between android and desktop version.

I uploaded save right at the start of 38 if you need it anyway but it should be very easy to find saves on your phone.

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Android saves are in `ExternalStorage/Out_of_Touch/Saves`. On desktop versions you can just click Folder icon in save menu to open save folder. Saves are cross compatible between android and desktop version.

I uploaded save right at the start of 38 if you need it anyway but it should be very easy to find saves on your phone.
Thank you very much for the save.

holasoio

Feb 26, 2018
Just started this (currently chapter 4), and I gotta know... is/will Alejandra be involved in some hand-holding activities with our best boy MC?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
is this a harem or are there routes?
It's just a story, no choices really other than to pick up 'motes of pride' which I'm not sure what their purpose really is. (I had one thing where I got 5hp for trading in motes, but that never came up again, maybe I missed some stuff?). I think there's some push to make it "gamier" but personally I hate elements that make me stop reading the story to do stuff, so I like that this is basically just a page turner.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
17/18 unless I'm forgetting something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just full scenes.
wow...to be honest this game is not for anyone who comes just to masturbate :V
The plot of the game can last up to 38 chapters, and each chapter even if we do our best to shorten the selection + dialogue time is very long. To be honest with the author's level, I think he should write a novel based on this game that will quickly rise to the top of the trend right?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Somehow didn't get the h-scene in chapter 18, was it removed or something? Not sure what I could have done wrong to not see it

*Edit* After some testing it looks like it was because I didn't talk to Victoria at every location during the free roam with her and didn't trigger the kiss because of it?. Was kinda rushing through stuff to get back to where I left off and didn't think it was that important

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I knew something was going to happen in that last scene of the update. The tells are all there a character is talking and suddenly they'll trail off, their eyes will bulge out, and the creepy music kicks in letting you know that shit is indeed about to get real. I wouldn't have it any other way. (y)

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Somehow didn't get the h-scene in chapter 18, was it removed or something? Not sure what I could have done wrong to not see it

*Edit* After some testing it looks like it was because I didn't talk to Victoria at every location during the free roam with her and didn't trigger the kiss because of it?. Was kinda rushing through stuff to get back to where I left off and didn't think it was that important
Yes, that's one of the 2 missable h-scenes. If you use buttons with crown icon (story progression) after visiting other places and click all options with sparkle icon (extra scenes) you shouldn't miss anything. Sparkle icon shows that there is extra scene or side quest available if you use that option (not necessarily immediately, sometimes these options just set a flag that's used later in the game).

Reactions: Laziness

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
For those who, like me, can't stand that awful image compression. I advise to use Magpie upscale with Anime4kGAN + restore. Here are some examples. I honestly don't remember images being this crunched back when this VN was still on Ren'Py.

Mar 6, 2021
For those who, like me, can't stand that awful image compression. I advise to use Magpie upscale with Anime4kGAN + restore. Here are some examples. I honestly don't remember images being this crunched back when this VN was still on Ren'Py.
1. I think they always have been 720p
2. 1080p patch is available on Patreon. It already has upscaled (and tuned if necessary) renders for chapters 0-37 and native 1080p renders of chapter 38 :KappaPride:
3. Further upscaling can cause unexpected app behavior

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes