punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Man the fact that Leah, Victoria, and Kieran are all there at the last scene of the update means that nothing pleasant will come out of that interaction in the opening of the next update and it will be fucking ugly...can't wait!

Reactions: ElukiaTV

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Man the fact that Leah, Victoria, and Kieran are all there at the last scene of the update means that nothing pleasant will come out of that interaction in the opening of the next update and it will be fucking ugly...can't wait!
Well, Kieran knows the story (or whatever CJ told her).
Leah knows CJ doesnt want revenge, just feels sad of never having a proper childhood.
But Victoria... Victoria has seen what Stacy has done to him while they were inside Khione. And CJ never gave her the "i dont want revenge" talk.
That's gonna be an issue.

Reactions: punisher2099

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well, Kieran knows the story (or whatever CJ told her).
Leah knows CJ doesnt want revenge, just feels sad of never having a proper childhood.
But Victoria... Victoria has seen what Stacy has done to him while they were inside Khione. And CJ never gave her the "i dont want revenge" talk.
That's gonna be an issue.
Its the fact that Stacy won't be able to keep her mouth shut and the three of them won't just walk away quietly. It'll be the worst..best? Jerry Springer episode you've ever seen.

Last edited:

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
So I downloaded the update but it said "building game scripts failed" any help, please? :)
It's an *update*. You have to replace files in previous version of the game with the update. If you don't have previous version you have to download full build.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I have to say in the beginning I didn't think this game would venture out beyond the beginning couple love interests, but I'm very glad it did. Love that the maids got more of an inclusion. Hope that game continues with those liberties. I doubt we will get scenes from everyone I'd like to see them with but it's already nice that it went beyond my expectations.

Finished Leah's big arc and am going to let updates build up a bit, but I'm really looking forward to what's next. Good stuff good stuff.

Reactions: TD1900 and ElukiaTV

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The real question now is what will lead to Teresa being the main focus of this arc when far more vocal people are already there.
It's gonna be all about mommy issues, obviousely. Psudo-insest with breastfeeding kink.

Jdilemma

Sep 26, 2021
there is a slang or something in the game that calls CJ and Sarah "Elin Nin", i can not find a definition to what that means exactly, can someone explain it please

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
there is a slang or something in the game that calls CJ and Sarah "Elin Nin", i can not find a definition to what that means exactly, can someone explain it please
It's not a real world term, they explain what it means for fairies in the dialogue a bit after it.

Sep 26, 2021
Elin Nin is not a real term. It was made specifically for OoT. The game never gives an explicit definition, but from the context we are given it seems to mean something like soulmate.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Elin Nin is not a real term. It was made specifically for OoT. The game never gives an explicit definition, but from the context we are given it seems to mean something like soulmate.
Doesn't it translate as like "My Star" or something or am I mixing up other things said in the game?

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes