buff

May 29, 2017
No NTR but also no incest tag,
Well, there's been sex between gender-flipped clones that regarded each other as brother/sister, and we've had some sisters sucking each other's tits. Probably more coming. Not sure what the hard rule is for incest around here, but if this game doesn't cover it then it's pretty close.

and no CJ x Sarah screenshot picture on the homepage. I'm sad. :cry:
Picture #8, last one on the top row. Another one further down too, with the redhead in the background.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
While it's true there is one further down with redhead, the #8 one I'm pretty sure is Ashley.
Whoops. Yeah, I even remember that scene now that I think about it. Small tiddies tend to look alike, man.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Usually Story Anon announces new update right around this time of the month. So what's up? Taking a break? Does anyone know?

buff

May 29, 2017
Usually Story Anon announces new update right around this time of the month. So what's up? Taking a break? Does anyone know?
It's been talked about on the discord. It's on the usual schedule, he probably just spaced the announcement or something. Dude has been stressed and grumpy lately.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
It's been talked about on the discord. It's on the usual schedule, he probably just spaced the announcement or something. Dude has been stressed and grumpy lately.
Doesn't visit this thread anymore either.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm still around, I'm the one who updates the OP for the thread and I answer every DM I get.
Gotcha. Glad to see u didn't pull selebus on us. Why grumpy? Also, have u developed a working model of how all this soul stuff works right of the bat or are u just keeping it vague and add stuff when necessary?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Gotcha. Glad to see u didn't pull selebus on us. Why grumpy? Also, have u developed a working model of how all this soul stuff works right of the bat or are u just keeping it vague and add stuff when necessary?
Just kind of pushed myself a little too hard the last couple of months. No big deal.

Yeah I know how it all works, but I try to give enough room for the reader to make up their own mind about some things.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Just kind of pushed myself a little too hard the last couple of months. No big deal.

Yeah I know how it all works, but I try to give enough room for the reader to make up their own mind about some things.
Well, I recently replayed the whole thing. Gotta say, I really appreciate your..."cinematography"? Not sure what to call it. Some inspirational stuff. Anyway, got some quiestions.

1. I realized that I can't quite tell whenever they travel to the other side in body or just in mind or is it differ (outside of obvious cases when they invade someone's mind)?

2. If Jamie and Mizzie share a soul, how come can only Mizzie (Hayato at the time) got karmic marks from Hayato the elder? What does those karmic marks attach themselves to if not the soul (and, since both of the girls share one, they both should have them)?

3. Is there a team of Avengers leftover minor shards being assembled as a support?

4. Will we have another group of shards as antagonists? Or do goodessess only have one proxy per world (discounting minor actors like Leah's mother)?

5. Does Leah commands just over stuff Carpo already manifested into their world or did Leah actually took control over entirety of Carpo (at least as much as she could control as a singular mortal)?

6. Was Cro always in control of Kieran, like hands of the wheel style, or was Kieran just kinda acting on thoughts, feelings and impulses from her patreon most of the time (so on her "own", but kinda under Cro's general agenda) with Cro completely taking over when important stuff needed to be done? It's just hard to imagine Cro sitting in classroom fully present, listening to teacher and doing her homework.

7. Sarah pointed out somewhere at the beggining of the game that the difference between a god and a person is just the matter of power, or quantity of it. She later said something along the line of "you are vessels filled with droplets of devine" or something like that, implying that it's a qualitative difference from regular mortals. Which is it?

Don't feel pressured to answer all of it if u don't want to spend a lot of time, it's totally fine. I had some more question I could torture you with, but for now that's all i could remember.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Well, I recently replayed the whole thing. Gotta say, I really appreciate your..."cinematography"? Not sure what to call it. Some inspirational stuff. Anyway, got some quiestions.
Most of these are relevant to the future plot so you're unlikely to get much more than a please_look_forward_to_it.jpg
If you're looking for answers and theories about the lore your best bet is the OoT Discord.
Questions like these come up a lot and you'll get a good range of opinions by asking there.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes