TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
No Sexual Content Yet.....my my my dev you really almost had me going lol aye but good luck on your awesome game :D:D:eek::love::love::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
No Sexual Content Yet.....my my my dev you really almost had me going lol aye but good luck on your awesome game :D:D:eek::love::love::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yet! :LOL:

The first actual h-scenes are coming in Vol. 2 which will start being published next week, I swear!

Be warned though, it'll include lovey dubby handholding missionary position

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The dev may say it's not rape, in my opinion, it is, but the dev played the MC is a guy so it's not rape card and it is written in a way that the MC is too shocked/confused while it happened and didn't do anything against it.
Not the first Dev to do this nor do I expect them to be the last. At least in this instance the rapist doesn't drug the MC prior nor is it hand-waved away as 'light femdom.'

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
This is one of the best stories i have ever read in any VN,despite the way the MC father portrayed,l also has a question will this be a permanent thing with MC father being some kind of 2d char or will it be changed to a proper character some time later in the story?

Reactions: Story Anon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yet! :LOL:

The first actual h-scenes are coming in Vol. 2 which will start being published next week, I swear!

Be warned though, it'll include lovey dubby handholding missionary position

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAND HOLDING? TOO LEWD EVEN WITH F95 STANDARD, overall love the scene and can't wait to see it in the next update. Very great game even without H content so far

Reactions: Story Anon

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Out of Touch! [v1.0Beta] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 712 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 695 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This is one of the best stories i have ever read in any VN,despite the way the MC father portrayed,l also has a question will this be a permanent thing with MC father being some kind of 2d char or will it be changed to a proper character some time later in the story?
Thank you!

CJs father will show up again in the future and he’ll mostly be 2D. But that being said, there will definitely be a bit more to him than meets the eye...

HAND HOLDING? TOO LEWD EVEN WITH F95 STANDARD, overall love the scene and can't wait to see it in the next update. Very great game even without H content so far
I’m very glad you enjoyed it! Next week will be the release of Ch. 16, which won’t have any h-content (since it’s wrapping up what happened in Ch. 15) but those very CGs (and much more) will be in game sooner rather than later.
Out of Touch! [v1.0Beta] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 712 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 695 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you! :love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Added a little section to the Developer Notes section in the OP, might as well post it here too.

A note about h-scenes and the No Sexual Content tag:

Out of Touch is meant to be a full eroge, there will be h-scenes and everything associated with those.

However, Out of Touch is first and foremost a narrative game where the story and characters come first.

That means the h-scenes will only be in when they make sense and add to the story or characterization. As such, in the current content published there are no h-scenes. (Hence the Yet in No Sexual Content Yet)

That being said, the first h-scenes will be coming in Volume 2 which is the Volume that is currently being published now that Volume 1 is finished, so you won't have to wait much longer. There are also previews of some of this content throughout this thread, if you're interested in it.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes