Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
but where will they be? mixed with the current story or after the current story? as in do people need to play for days before unlocking H content?
They will be both mixed into the current story and as part of character specific side content.

I'm asking because you're the only creator I know who first made the game and only after is adding H scenes.
They aren't being retroactively added, but they don't start appearing for 6 or so hours into the game.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
They will be both mixed into the current story and as part of character specific side content.

They aren't being retroactively added, but they don't start appearing for 6 or so hours into the game.
what made you decide to first "finish" a story and add the H scenes later? this is the first time I've seen this choice in design.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
what made you decide to first "finish" a story and add the H scenes later? this is the first time I've seen this choice in design.
Like I said, I'm not finishing the story before adding H scenes. The H scenes just don't happen until after Ch17, but the story is going until Ch100.

Jul 20, 2017
I don't think the hostage hint is clear enough. Also it says "do a label jump". Sounds like you used dialogue for comments

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I don't think the hostage hint is clear enough. Also it says "do a label jump". Sounds like you used dialogue for comments
I can't believe I let that bug slip in. I had that part fixed but must have not saved it. :eek:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was looking at the tags and right away I saw "hand holding"....nope, not happening. Thats just TOO much....whats next? Head pats and long walks on the beach??? :LOL:
Kidding but when did hand holding become a tag?:D

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I mean, the reply to you was cos you announced it, more than anything :p I'm aware you're not SA
you call me if u reply to me, but speak to SA :KEK:

and i didnt announce anything, i bantered him.

I was looking at the tags and right away I saw "hand holding"....nope, not happening. Thats just TOO much....whats next? Head pats and long walks on the beach??? :LOL:
There is no hand holding tag? :unsure:
Where did he hide it? :devilish:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
updated OP with v1.07

Next week Chapter 17 with a banger handholding missionary h scene Story Anon?
It might be Chapter 18 just due to how fucking fat Chapter 17 is getting already, ugh.

That hostage thing almost made me drop the game tbh.
Sorry! It was caused by a last minute fix for another bug. All taken care of now!

I wasn't expecting this for at least another couple days! Glad you've hit the first weekly update, SA
Thank you! I'll try and make Mondays the update day just to keep things consistent but any patience regarding that matter would be greatly appreciated :LOL:

That being said, Ch17 is going smoothly and should be on schedule.

Mere handholding cannot satisfy my degeneracy now, expect Group Handholding in the near future.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes