-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Out of Touch! [v1.07 Beta] [Story Anon] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (697 MB): - - - -

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
is this supposed to end after kieran looks at you? went straight to main menu for me after that x_X (compressed version)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
At this point I guess it would take at least 10 more chapters, and I would love it if Jamie kick him in balls because of how dense he was and screamed "I'm a girl all the time you dumb dumb" like every cliche anime scenarios ever
Part of me hopes that it's shortly after CJ realises that he feels romantic love for Jaime, then in the middle of an existential crisis "I never thought I was bisexual", he walks in on her changing or something, gets those wide, fully white eyes and just says "oh, guess I'm not".

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
wait, seeing how if i read it correctly, you have 100 chapters for this written out?

how long does each chapter in game take?

EDIT: or well average time

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is it still in blue balls phase or have they added h content?
Almost there.

is this supposed to end after kieran looks at you? went straight to main menu for me after that x_X (compressed version)
Yes, for now! Next week will be Ch.17, the plan is from then on every chapter end will kick you back to the open world segment.

When will Mc find out/realise that Jamie is a girl and not a guy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of me hopes that it's shortly after CJ realises that he feels romantic love for Jaime, then in the middle of an existential crisis "I never thought I was bisexual", he walks in on her changing or something, gets those wide, fully white eyes and just says "oh, guess I'm not".
He gets it.

e8.png

wait, seeing how if i read it correctly, you have 100 chapters for this written out?

how long does each chapter in game take?

EDIT: or well average time
The game will be 100 chapters, correct.

Each chapter is about 20 minutes, with important end of arc chapters (like 15) being closer to an hour.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
you know, if it actually happens like that I'd suspect you'd stolen my idea for a few seconds before I remember you've probably already written this stuff all out already
Stop making me want to spoil it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alutarox

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
CJ: Is the fate of a thundercock to stick into boys as well? *sitting like Gendo on the toilet, aggressively trying to reason with himself, ignorant of the truth*

EDIT: Call me a greedy retard who fails utterly at knowing when enough is enough but I feel like 100 Chapters is too few chapters. Though the same goes for any good game that actually ends. I enjoy reaching the end of a story but by god do I want to not remeber how it feels to realize you won't be getting more.

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
CJ: Is the fate of a thundercock to stick into boys as well? *sitting like Gendo on the toilet, aggressively trying to reason with himself, ignorant of the truth*

EDIT: Call me a greedy retard who fails utterly at knowing when enough is enough but I feel like 100 Chapters is too few chapters. Though the same goes for any good game that actually ends. I enjoy reaching the end of a story but by god do I want to not remeber how it feels to realize you won't be getting more.
He's cute and we're already married...

I won't write out the possibility of a sequel if it feels right but there's a definite arc to this current story and we're still like 2 years from completion, so don't worry.

Will the H scenes be animated?
There's already way more ambitious animation in the game, so maybe.

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I've just started playing the game, I'm in chapter 8 really like the story so far and I only have one complaint: Well, technically is not a complaint since it really doesn't bother me that much, but I have to point it out, when CJ meets his father the tonal shift is so abrupt I literally started laughing out loud. I'm excited to see how the story develops and I wish you all the best, but I have one question, what's the song that plays during chapter 7 when CJ is walking around with Victoria? I really liked it lolz

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've just started playing the game, I'm in chapter 8 really like the story so far and I only have one complaint: Well, technically is not a complaint since it really doesn't bother me that much, but I have to point it out, when CJ meets his father the tonal shift is so abrupt I literally started laughing out loud.
Good! That means it worked! :LOL:

But no really, glad you're enjoying it. Best is yet to come.

I'm excited to see how the story develops and I wish you all the best, but I have one question, what's the song that plays during chapter 7 when CJ is walking around with Victoria? I really liked it lolz
It's the first track of Serenade Season by 死夢VANITY

Reactions: DrFree

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
W.T.F.!?!?!?!? Now there is a minigame to fight Cro, and I can't figure out how to beat her so it just keeps looping. First of all, bad form. I hate it. Secondly, how the heck to beat Cro and get past this stupid thing?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
W.T.F.!?!?!?!? Now there is a minigame to fight Cro, and I can't figure out how to beat her so it just keeps looping. First of all, bad form. I hate it. Secondly, how the heck to beat Cro and get past this stupid thing?
Use Sarah's heal spell on the hostage and hit Cro.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes