Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
"self, we'll play until CJ realizes that Jamie is a girl but that didn't happen ...
And it still hasn't happened! :cry:

: Hurry up, CJ, and kiss de girl!

Story Anon please, despite my pleadings, please continue what you're doing. I roll my eyes so hard my retinas threaten to detach everytime Chad Thundercock shows up in the sky, but this story so far has been amazing.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
And it still hasn't happened! :cry:

: Hurry up, CJ, and kiss de girl!

Story Anon please, despite my pleadings, please continue what you're doing. I roll my eyes so hard my retinas threaten to detach everytime Chad Thundercock shows up in the sky, but this story so far has been amazing.
Thank you!

Jamie will be worth the wait, don't worry. She'll be one of the last (if not the last) girls you can romance but she gets some of the most screentime of any girl just due to that Female Protagonist tag.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you!

Jamie will be worth the wait, don't worry. She'll be one of the last (if not the last) girls you can romance but she gets some of the most screentime of any girl just due to that Female Protagonist tag.
I'm looking forward to the look of relief on CJ's face when he realizes the feelings he obviously has for Jamie don't mean he's gay after all.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Obviously right after he discovers it, it's wordless, passionate animal fucking.
Unlike what you previously stated, this course of events is perfectly moral and acceptable in our christian server. Handholding is exquisitely perverse as its satisfies our physical and emotional demands at once. Let us all sate our lust and weep in agony for our hearts.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Unlike what you previously stated, this course of events is perfectly moral and acceptable in our christian server. Handholding is exquisitely perverse as its satisfies our physical and emotional demands at once. Let us all sate our lust and weep in agony for our hearts.
I agree with the crab, this is far more wholesome than that foul smut you were peddling yesterday.
And then she finally says "I love you, dumbie~"

Reactions: Faptime

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Oh! I just remembered, that Vol.1 recap was 10/10 SA; it made no fucking sense and I loved the entirity of it. If anyone clicked "no" thinking it'd just be a recap; go back and hit "yes", you'll love it. Trust me.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Oh! I just remembered, that Vol.1 recap was 10/10 SA; it made no fucking sense and I loved the entirity of it. If anyone clicked "no" thinking it'd just be a recap; go back and hit "yes", you'll love it. Trust me.
That was the dumbest thing I've ever made and Jamie rightfully got mad at me for it.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
That was the dumbest thing I've ever made and Jamie rightfully got mad at me for it.
As someone who has dabbled in writing, I love it when characters voice their opinions to their author unbidden (I was genuinely surprised by and laughed at a joke one of my characters made for instance, also one of my D&D characters called me a "fucking lilly-livered pansy" once)

Reactions: A Common Crab

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So are there any h-scenes released? Or at least confessions, dates, kissing...etc? I decided to stop playing until there will be more romance sometime ago

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So are there any h-scenes released? Or at least confessions, dates, kissing...etc? I decided to stop playing until there will be more romance sometime ago
There's a few kisses and lots of handholding.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It's really confusing as we have to play CJ and Jamie(harem memeber) both. When we play as Jamie we will have intimate moments with only CJ or any male npc? What if we don't want to join the harem as Jamie but play as CJ wants Jamie? How would that play out?

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes