CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Stopped when I got to Chapter 2. What can I say, The game has already been utterly Heartbreaking, absolutely absurdly hilarious, and undeniably wholesome.

And that's just from the prologue and Chapter 1....

Doggo wut.gif

If that's how you start your game? Well, I can't wait to play more and see what happens next, just had to drop in quick and say how much I am enjoying the story so far. Great work Story Anon, this has the makings of something truly special. (y)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Stopped when I got to Chapter 2. What can I say, The game has already been utterly Heartbreaking, absolutely absurdly hilarious, and undeniably wholesome.

View attachment 1040750

If that's how you start your game? Well, I can't wait to play more and see what happens next, just had to drop in quick and say how much I am enjoying the story so far. Great work Story Anon, this has the makings of something truly special. (y)
Reminds me of when I first played the game, I was pretty much giving live commentary, droping a post every time something made me cry or laugh. :D

Reactions: Story Anon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly to say but it was very rare for a developer to dedicate the entire first volume to develop and build up the story for an adult game without any sex content, and yet it was worth to play and enjoy the story and the plot alone. But still... if Vol 1 was about story then I hope Vol 2 would be focus on not just story and lore/world building but have lot and lot of spicy lewd and sex moment in it to balancing out the game, maybe not too much penetration sex but tease and foreplay like bj/handjob/footjob/fingering could and would be enough too (and some more exhibitionism with naked girls)

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

View attachment 1040750

Really glad you're enjoying it, the best is yet to come.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminds me of when I first played the game, I was pretty much giving live commentary, droping a post every time something made me cry or laugh. :D
Weeping of some sort seems to be a normal reaction so far, for better or worse :ROFLMAO:

Honestly to say but it was very rare for a developer to dedicate the entire first volume to develop and build up the story for an adult game without any sex content, and yet it was worth to play and enjoy the story and the plot alone. But still... if Vol 1 was about story then I hope Vol 2 would be focus on not just story and lore/world building but have lot and lot of spicy lewd and sex moment in it to balancing out the game, maybe not too much penetration sex but tease and foreplay like bj/handjob/footjob/fingering could and would be enough too (and some more exhibitionism with naked girls)
There'll be a good variety of h-scenes, especially in the side content, but even after h-scenes are introduced the focus of the game will still be 100% on the narrative.

Too many games treat sex as the end goal of a relationship where in reality it's a pretty early and crucial aspect to the romantic relationship between two people. So there'll be lots of sex, but all the sex that's part of the main storyline will serve a character purpose even if it's totally fappable.

Side content is where I can put gratuitous lewds that are just for fun.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.14Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: ElukiaTV

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Story Anon, I'm sure you hear this a lot, but this is a Masterpiece of AVNs. It is just, I don't even have enough words to say how good this is. Everything about it is goddamn flawless. The characters (which I'm sure I will talk more about later) are so real that it hurts. And together with the characters, the story is so wild yet grounded in the real, It's hard to explain. Never played a Koi game before, but damn did the visuals look stunning at times. lastly the music, I would love to see a full tracklist somewhere, though I understand why that could be difficult. The music fits every scene, which is impressive due to just how much of it there is. You my friend, made me remember my love of the song "Easy way out" by low Roar, and for that I am thankful. Yeah, I've got nothing else right now. 10/10. Can't wait for more, No, I can wait, because I know it's gonna be amazing.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Story Anon, I'm sure you hear this a lot, but this is a Masterpiece of AVNs. It is just, I don't even have enough words to say how good this is. Everything about it is goddamn flawless. The characters (which I'm sure I will talk more about later) are so real that it hurts. And together with the characters, the story is so wild yet grounded in the real, It's hard to explain. Never played a Koi game before, but damn did the visuals look stunning at times. lastly the music, I would love to see a full tracklist somewhere, though I understand why that could be difficult. The music fits every scene, which is impressive due to just how much of it there is. You my friend, made me remember my love of the song "Easy way out" by low Roar, and for that I am thankful. Yeah, I've got nothing else right now. 10/10. Can't wait for more, No, I can wait, because I know it's gonna be amazing.
Not all songs are here (specially the ones being made for the game) but most of the tracks can be found on this playlist.

Reactions: CAznable

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words!

I love working on this project but knowing it’s had any sort of effect on anyone really makes all the effort worth it.
Rest assured, I will be putting in just as much effort, if not more, into future releases. The best is yet to come!

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Are we getting an update today, SA? No pressure or anything, I'm only experiencing mild withrawral symptoms :p.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Will I see anytime soon? Is mega's upload policy to manually type out every byte of data they recieve?

They're officially getting to moderate *ominous thunder* :p
not sure, I put the update request in but nothing’s happened so far.

The threads up there, though with the mega link to the new build.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yeah looking at the completed requests forum, there haven’t been any requests finished in 10 hours.
Looks like it’s just waiting on someone to do it and bump the thread.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes