Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So am I not supposed to end this chapter with MC falling asleep? I didn't get the scene ;-;
Here are the requirements for getting Vic's h-scene in Ch18:

1) Her hidden love stat must be at 9 or more. You get +1 love for each of the times you can talk to her in Ch7 and one more in Ch18 for the correct answer to her question.
2) You must have kissed her in Ch7.
3) You have to answer her question in Ch18 correctly.

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I noticed Death Grips mashups looking through the files. If these are actually used you're a fucking legend. Also the sound track in general fits with the theme pretty well. Was not expecting so much music that I know to be here. By the way, what was the first song (the one in the intro scene)? I couldn't find it looking through the files.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I noticed Death Grips mashups looking through the files. If these are actually used you're a fucking legend. Also the sound track in general fits with the theme pretty well. Was not expecting so much music that I know to be here. By the way, what was the first song (the one in the intro scene)? I couldn't find it looking through the files.
Absolutely did, love em.

In fact:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TrickyK

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Out of Touch! [v1.21 Beta] [Story Anon] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 769.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 753.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
This is probably the single best visual novel I've seen in a long time from this site. It's absolutely silly at times and there's no way it could be sold in its current form with all of the copyright infringement going on but it's impactful and the characters are pretty enjoyable.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
This is probably the single best visual novel I've seen in a long time from this site. It's absolutely silly at times and there's no way it could be sold in its current form with all of the copyright infringement going on but it's impactful and the characters are pretty enjoyable.
Yes.. the copyright its gonna have to be adressed eventually. sadly, because the music fits perfectly.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
the really bad copyright stuff has been taken out mostly, fixing the rest of the soundtrack so it’s usable for a Steam release wouldn’t be that much worse.

The all original soundtrack is still in progress and those new songs are being added as they’re finished. So don’t worry, it’ll be fine.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I usually skip a lot of story in these games cause they arent worth too much, but I'm all here for it. Now theres a little action. Welp, here I come again

Reactions: ElukiaTV and Junoh

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
I usually skip a lot of story in these games cause they arent worth too much, but I'm all here for it. Now theres a little action. Welp, here I come again
I feel the same way about skipping the story. Very few visual novels on here have an engaging story. It's usually just fap fodder which I guess is fine but I like it when a game eases you into experiencing something with the characters before they throw sex at you.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I loved this update, not due to that tag being removed, but cos Jaime finally getting her shit together and finally kissing CJ. Though this does seem to cause CJ no small amount of introspection.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes