Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It's really confusing as we have to play CJ and Jamie(harem memeber) both. When we play as Jamie we will have intimate moments with only CJ or any male npc? What if we don't want to join the harem as Jamie but play as CJ wants Jamie? How would that play out?
I think you're imagining this game a little differently than what it is.

Reactions: Faptime

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Story Anon first i wanna say im diggin your story man! Your inspirations seem to come from old classic anime and 80s pop culture, so i guess your a man of culture as well! haha! anyway, I thought id ask... im a writer as well, but how did you make the jump from writing to coding and doing digital art for your stories? its something ive thought about doing myself, but have been under the impression that it would be too difficult to learn.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Story Anon first i wanna say im diggin your story man! Your inspirations seem to come from old classic anime and 80s pop culture, so i guess your a man of culture as well! haha! anyway, I thought id ask... im a writer as well, but how did you make the jump from writing to coding and doing digital art for your stories? its something ive thought about doing myself, but have been under the impression that it would be too difficult to learn.
I actually started from the Koi side of things. I just made cards and pictures, whatever, for over a year.

Eventually I made characters that I really enjoyed, so much so that I wanted to make a real story with them.

After that it was just learning the different hats a VN creator has to wear. Coding Ren'py really isn't that bad if you're doing what it's meant to do (and a nightmare if you want to try something different).

Writing...well, I'm still surprised anyone wants to read my stuff.

Music just comes from exposure and all my camera/lighting work comes from watching movies/tv shows. You just have to have a critical eye and you can start recognizing good patterns from bad.

It's a lot of work but learning how to do everything is just the start.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I thought this was a game about Hollywood Elites and due to that, I was hugely disappointed.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I actually started from the Koi side of things. I just made cards and pictures, whatever, for over a year.

Eventually I made characters that I really enjoyed, so much so that I wanted to make a real story with them.

After that it was just learning the different hats a VN creator has to wear. Coding Ren'py really isn't that bad if you're doing what it's meant to do (and a nightmare if you want to try something different).

Writing...well, I'm still surprised anyone wants to read my stuff.

Music just comes from exposure and all my camera/lighting work comes from watching movies/tv shows. You just have to have a critical eye and you can start recognizing good patterns from bad.

It's a lot of work but learning how to do everything is just the start.
right on! ill have to try to look into some of that! did some coding for a computer class back in high school and it seemed hard but maybe renpy is easier than the old DOS coding was!

your music selections are awesome btw! i always wanted to be a DJ and i figure making a playlist for a game or a movie would be a similar experience!

anyway thanks for the info!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
and holding hands. Lots of handholding.
Someone needs to report this shit to the mods - I mean, look at page one - it's disgusting. I cannot believe it's been there since November! Not just in text, discussing it, but images of it too. This site's gonna get taken down if we're not careful!

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I thought this was a game about Hollywood Elites and due to that, I was hugely disappointed.
My scathing expose of Daryl Hall and John Oates rendered in Koi will be my next project don’t worry.

Believer song can anyone tell me where it is from?

right on! ill have to try to look into some of that! did some coding for a computer class back in high school and it seemed hard but maybe renpy is easier than the old DOS coding was!

your music selections are awesome btw! i always wanted to be a DJ and i figure making a playlist for a game or a movie would be a similar experience!

anyway thanks for the info!
Ren’py is certainly easier than that. It gets a bit finicky when you have to make complicated menus but enough people have already done that, that it’s not such a big deal.

Thank you! I have a playlist of the old soundtrack around here somewhere, I still need to update it again.

17 chapters, repetitive scenes and no H yet... This is getting boring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
17 chapters, repetitive scenes and no H yet... This is getting boring.
Words right above the download link to read dev notes before downloading, it comments on the no sexual content.

It's also tagged for no sexual content.

Commenting on the fact there is no sexual content when the tags and the notes already tell you that is silly.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Out of Touch! [v1.14 Beta] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 748 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 731 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Words right above the download link to read dev notes before downloading, it comments on the no sexual content.

It's also tagged for no sexual content.

Commenting on the fact there is no sexual content when the tags and the notes already tell you that is silly.
Totally agree with you.

As a side note, I've reported Avaron1974 is a hoeeee because I believe being a whiny little bitch is against the general site rules.

• Haha

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
This is a little later than usual, but ty for the update SA. I'm glad you're sticking to the weekly schedule so far. Bit of a lore dump this update, kinda similar to the post-battle C15 (not a bad thing, I appreciate the depth you've put into this world :) ) and I'm now looking forward to the next update... though to be fair the only time I wasn't looking forward to the next update for this game was when I was literally playing the current one so, yeah...

• Red Heart

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Waste of time, he's a child that's been practically stalking me on here for months now. He's had accounts banned but keeps coming back.

Mods either can't do anything about him or can't be bothered either way i'm just ignoring him now.
Sorry you have to deal with that shit, Ava. Just keep being you and fuck the losers who can't handle that.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Finally taking the plunge after getting over that 'No Sexual Content' (yet) tag.
The near-5-star rating should've been clear enough, but this is really something special.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if it's asking too much of a VN but playing the last chapter and seeing all this bonds and powers talk I hope we're gearing up towards something like Persona 5 where we strengthen our bonds and unlock abilities for combat. :D

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Finally taking the plunge after getting over that 'No Sexual Content' (yet) tag.
The near-5-star rating should've been clear enough, but this is really something special.
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it!

Lots of new content to come!

I don't know if it's asking too much of a VN but playing the last chapter and seeing all this bonds and powers talk I hope we're gearing up towards something like Persona 5 where we strengthen our bonds and unlock abilities for combat. :D
How do you keep reading my mind :ROFLMAO:

Please Update the android version
Believe me, I want to. Previously, we could just compile the existing game into a universal Android build but with the 1.0 update there's some serious incompatibilities that have to be ironed out before there's a working Android build again.

But we'll get it done, don't worry.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes