Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hey is there any way to free up the save slots after the ninety-ninth tier? I like to play these games saving the images that I think are cool, so unfortunately I already used all 594 options already in chapter 10
Go to the save menu and hit the folder option, it'll open your save folder, copy your saves into something called like backup1, then delete them from the original. That way you've still got them all but have another 594 slots. Might want to pace your saves a bit though as you're only 9% of the way through the current content.
I think there might be an increase up to 999pages coming in the September build though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mapacr

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hey is there any way to free up the save slots after the ninety-ninth tier? I like to play these games saving the images that I think are cool, so unfortunately I already used all 594 options already in chapter 10
Also the images are all easily accessible in the files in the out-of-touch-win\OoT_Data\IMAGES~ folder if you want to grab them. The subfolders are sorted by chapter.

Reactions: Mapacr

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Next build will have limit increased to 999 pages (+auto and quick save pages) but I would still recommend to stop saving this much, just copy pictures from game folder, game has around 33k unique renders. You can see name of the picture in debug console (by default opens by pressing ~ key on keyboard which you can rebind in settings but you first need to enable it at the bottom of system settings page in game) and then search for it in `IMAGES~` folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mapacr

Nov 29, 2020
Oh. Thanks a lot to both of you, you really helped me a lot. I am looking forward to the next update!

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
I finally got to this game after having it on my hard drive for a while, and it is so good! I'm at around chapter 21 I believe, and I'm pretty satisfied with things so far. I like the concepts in this VN, like how the MC and Sarah are basically quantumly entangled so Sarah experiences everything he does. That sets up some pretty interesting scenes. I'm almost certain that will lead to Sarah and maybe Vic being in 'situations' together, since Sarah can't help but feel the same way about Vic as CJ does.

Also I like how serious the VN can get, even since the get go; how the characters have to fight inner turmoil that has shaped their very being, like Vic and what she thought she did to CJ. Grand events invoke grand emotions the best. As much as I hate to admit it, it's why I like Lessons in Love so much. The characters go through utter chaos and shit, and have their mentalities pushed to the very limit with everything going around them, and everything that's happened in each of their pasts, and of course with everything the MC puts them through.

Also the vibe that the VN gives off is so good. The music selection is so so good. None of that royalty-free, dry sounding music, but songs that invoke feelings. Songs so good that you stop playing for a while just to listen to them loop. There are scenes where the songs fit so well that it feels like you're watching a movie. I really like that.

I also appreciate plots like this one where events slowly unfold and you realize that much more is going on behind the scenes. This isn't just some story where the characters and their friends and or love interests go through trivial things one after another, but a story where they not only have to face their feelings, but also face dangerous forces. Things they have no idea about and the ramifications of being involved in them. I've always like grand stories like this and appreciate how NOT bland it is.

I'm playing it right now and after a nice and heartfelt scene, I thought I'd leave a comment here. I can't wait to see how the rest plays out until I'm caught up with the latest chapter.

Edit:

"Stranded between life and death, the subject is cursed to a painful, unending existence. Cursed to wander a world that has no place for the, hoping to find a way to the Other Side so they may truly die." Did this just turn into Death Stranding? The chains of the souls between the real world and the Other Side that keep them tethered are even like the umbilical cords of the BTs.

Last edited:

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I finally got to this game after having it on my hard drive for a while, and it is so good! I'm at around chapter 21 I believe, and I'm pretty satisfied with things so far. I like the concepts in this VN, like how the MC and Sarah are basically quantumly entangled so Sarah experiences everything he does. That sets up some pretty interesting scenes. I'm almost certain that will lead to Sarah and maybe Vic being in 'situations' together, since Sarah can't help but feel the same way about Vic as CJ does.

Also I like how serious the VN can get, even since the get go; how the characters have to fight inner turmoil that has shaped their very being, like Vic and what she thought she did to CJ. Grand events invoke grand emotions the best. As much as I hate to admit it, it's why I like Lessons in Love so much. The characters go through utter chaos and shit, and have their mentalities pushed to the very limit with everything going around them, and everything that's happened in each of their pasts, and of course with everything the MC puts them through.

Also the vibe that the VN gives off is so good. The music selection is so so good. None of that royalty-free, dry sounding music, but songs that invoke feelings. Songs so good that you stop playing for a while just to listen to them loop. There are scenes where the songs fit so well that it feels like you're watching a movie. I really like that.

I also appreciate plots like this one where events slowly unfold and you realize that much more is going on behind the scenes. This isn't just some story where the characters and their friends and or love interests go through trivial things one after another, but a story where they not only have to face their feelings, but also face dangerous forces. Things they have no idea about and the ramifications of being involved in them. I've always like grand stories like this and appreciate how NOT bland it is.

I'm playing it right now and after a nice and heartfelt scene, I thought I'd leave a comment here. I can't wait to see how the rest plays out until I'm caught up with the latest chapter.

Edit:

"Stranded between life and death, the subject is cursed to a painful, unending existence. Cursed to wander a world that has no place for the, hoping to find a way to the Other Side so they may truly die." Did this just turn into Death Stranding? The chains of the souls between the real world and the Other Side that keep them tethered are even like the umbilical cords of the BTs.
Have fun, at the end of chapter 21 you're about 20% of the way through the current build, so you've got a lot more to enjoy.

Reactions: Yung Waffles

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe a reference. As far as I know Anon is a fan of that game.

Reactions: Yung Waffles

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I like playing VN's like this for the same reason I imagine people like reading smutty romance novels like 50 shades or twilight. The models are really good, but I'm mainly hear for the soap opera drama and the power of friendship winning in the end. Its top tier trash media consumption.

I do wish we got more scene's separated from the big arcs though, the arts great but it's hard to enjoy sometimes when I'm waiting for the trauma or gotcha moment to happen. Just a couple more brain dead scenes especially with side characters, make them non cannon if need be.

Reactions: Yukino and buff

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Quick question and sorry if it's an annoying one, but what's the status on h-animations?
I saw in the search function that it was a stretch goal on the patreon but can seem to find if it got reached.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Quick question and sorry if it's an annoying one, but what's the status on h-animations?
I saw in the search function that it was a stretch goal on the patreon but can seem to find if it got reached.
It's been reached, and I believe preparation on it started before that was even achieved, so we might be lucky enough to get it as part of the next update in August.
Nothing's certain till we get an announcement though.

Reactions: Budoop

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
It's been reached, and I believe preparation on it started before that was even achieved, so we might be lucky enough to get it as part of the next update in August.
Nothing's certain till we get an announcement though.
Alright cheers, played this game years ago but wanted to wait until it either got them or didn't.

Will have to check by now and then cause I did like the characters and goofy early game story.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Woof I can understand being frustrated with her but hate...

Either I use that word differently or I can't even comprehend feeling that way towards someone who is clearly hurting, and not really causing any harm.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
In all fairness, there's a lot of hate rattling around in that head of hers.

Not without reason, but still.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Woof I can understand being frustrated with her but hate...

Either I use that word differently or I can't even comprehend feeling that way towards someone who is clearly hurting, and not really causing any harm.
Mainly because all of the main cast and people CJ tries to help she's the only condescending a-hole. I have very little sympathy for people who talk down to people who should be their friends in front of others and expect there to be no consequences.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes