Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Mainly because all of the main cast and people CJ tries to help she's the only condescending a-hole. I have very little sympathy for people who talk down to people who should be their friends in front of others and expect there to be no consequences.
When was she ever a "condescending a-hole" towards her friends? Imo its the opposite and she's very protective about their circle of friends. Do you have an example about what youre talking about?

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
When was she ever a "condescending a-hole" towards her friends? Imo its the opposite and she's very protective about their circle of friends. Do you have an example about what youre talking about?
How about all the constant puppy talk about CJ, making everything about herself always and straight away going for "CJ is my loyal servant" when they meet the other gang again in ~C33. There was clear separation between what was "her hurting" and what was her normal demeanor and the latter didn't garner any sympathy. I was actually more sad for her mother in the end. She got somewhat better later but I'm not certain her character has changed that much really. All in all she was raised as a spoiled princess and she acted like that. Furthermore she's the only one that acted like that in the group.

To each their own but I was really glad when that arc was over. I'm not actually sure did she ever thank anyone on screen before or after the time skip.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
How about all the constant puppy talk about CJ, making everything about herself always and straight away going for "CJ is my loyal servant" when they meet the other gang again in ~C33. There was clear separation between what was "her hurting" and what was her normal demeanor and the latter didn't garner any sympathy. I was actually more sad for her mother in the end. She got somewhat better later but I'm not certain her character has changed that much really. All in all she was raised as a spoiled princess and she acted like that. Furthermore she's the only one that acted like that in the group.

To each their own but I was really glad when that arc was over. I'm not actually sure did she ever thank anyone on screen before or after the time skip.
Wow you're way too much of a snowflake if youre getting insecure or even offended about the "puppy"-talk. Everyone in the group knows and understands it isnt serious, we're able to read her thoughts too and its very obvious that she didnt consider herself higher than cj.

She's just playing dude .. the real roles between her and cj are shown in every single lewd scene and every single time when they are serious about something. She jumped from a fucking skyscrapter because she thought herself and her problems are a burden for her friends.

And if you consider a girl spoiled who isnt allowed to take any decisions for herself and everyone has huge fucking expectactions towards her to behave in ways she hates and which conflict deeply with her whole being, than you got something wrong.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Oof, someone doesn't understand inside jokes and playful banter. How do you even interact with the opposite sex? Oh, wait...you don't. That's why u are here.

Wait, this might have been a self own.

buff

May 29, 2017
I disliked Leah a lot less after her arc- knowing why someone is a bitch makes them easier to take, and we saw more of her funny and sexy sides. Knowing she annoys herself as much as she annoys the reader makes her more believable.

That being said, she's still my least favorite of the mains. She is definitely good for the story though.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
game looked interesting.
untill: View attachment 2796483

what a disappointment.
There are those who find that scene incredibly funny and will die on the hill that it should be left alone and not edited out. I am not one of them. It's supposed to be a joke but it's out of place, misleading to what kind of VN/game this is, and the picture style is a one off for the sake of trying to make a funny joke. Although you shouldn't skip it because the story elements are crucial.

With that being said - that's the only time something like that appears. The rest of the story and pictures are very good and the sex scenes (which are slow burn but then make up for lost time) are excellent. Some of the best I've ever seen.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
There are those who find that scene incredibly funny and will die on the hill that it should be left alone and not edited out. I am not one of them. It's supposed to be a joke but it's out of place, misleading to what kind of VN/game this is, and the picture style is a one off for the sake of trying to make a funny joke. Although you shouldn't skip it because the story elements are crucial.

With that being said - that's the only time something like that appears. The rest of the story and pictures are very good and the sex scenes (which are slow burn but then make up for lost time) are excellent. Some of the best I've ever seen.
well i'm of the mindset of skipping the rest of the vn TBH.
as a joke this is not funny.
if this is the writing and storytelling that is expected here than i'm not really missing much of value.
i know there are people with weird sense of humor and power to them.
but this is neither funny nor am i interested in a story this appears to be.

Although you shouldn't skip it because the story elements are crucial.

The rest of the story <...> are very good <...>
these two statements contradict each other significantly.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
well i'm of the mindset of skipping the rest of the vn TBH.
as a joke this is not funny.
if this is the writing and storytelling that is expected here than i'm not really missing much of value.
i know there are people with weird sense of humor and power to them.
but this is neither funny nor am i interested in a story this appears to be.
The reason I put so much effort into that part, and spent hundreds of dollars to get a well known voice actor to voice it, is because a big absurdist set piece at the beginning acts as a really good filter for humorless dickbags with a negative post-like ratio.

The game is unapologetically weird, and if you can't handle that you won't get the rest.

Sep 26, 2021
This is the problem with the WOKE world now a days!
eh, this was definitely not an instance of 'woke' objection to comedy. nzn did not express any sort of outrage at the contents of the scene. He just thought it was dumb and/or out of place. I think it is important to remember that not every criticism you witness is motivated by the ideologies that you oppose. Sometimes it's just a case of incompatible humor, and that's okay.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes