buff

May 29, 2017
So one thing I prefer about renpy is that the even after loading a save, you can still roll back. Helps remind me of what happened at the end of a previous chapter.
That's actually been brought up in the discord, and one of the devs (NB) is mulling it. The problem is that each level of rollback is essentially an entire save object, so allowing 20 clicks backward increasing save files by 20x. Now each save file is only about 15k so that's not a huge deal (in my case my save folder would go from about 20MB -> 400 MB), but it will probably make some people sad if they are on tiny devices or maintain massive save folders. I believe his proposed solution was to make the saved rollback depth configurable.

Not sure when that patch is going to make it into the release, but once it does we will be able to grab at least some context when loading in after a month of hiatus.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
That's actually been brought up in the discord, and one of the devs (NB) is mulling it. The problem is that each level of rollback is essentially an entire save object, so allowing 20 clicks backward increasing save files by 20x. Now each save file is only about 15k so that's not a huge deal (in my case my save folder would go from about 20MB -> 400 MB), but it will probably make some people sad if they are on tiny devices or maintain massive save folders. I believe his proposed solution was to make the saved rollback depth configurable.

Not sure when that patch is going to make it into the release, but once it does we will be able to grab at least some context when loading in after a month of hiatus.
You know NB posted his response right above you right? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: soyuyuka

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
holy fuck! seizure warning next time? first couple pix made me flash back to my first rave! no mdma required lmao plur

Legion2552

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know the song played when Shin'nyu-sha's event is playing, same song as when they go out to eat before karaoke. I trawled the Soundtrack Playlist for hours and couldn't find it. I saw 2 removed or unavailable songs on the playlist, so I hope it's not those.

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone know the song played when Shin'nyu-sha's event is playing, same song as when they go out to eat before karaoke. I trawled the Soundtrack Playlist for hours and couldn't find it. I saw 2 removed or unavailable songs on the playlist, so I hope it's not those.
Can't check it right now, but it's definitely Phoenix#2772. You can try to find it yourself on . The track you are looking for has name written on japanese

Reactions: Legion2552

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
As someone potentially coming back to the game after a long break.. are there still a lot of portions in the newest chapters where the point of view changes from the MC to one of the other lead characters? What about those portions where you run around the city in a circle between like 6 locations? I think a lot of this game is top notch, but those two aspects really always took me out of it.

Legion2552

Jun 5, 2017
Can't check it right now, but it's definitely Phoenix#2772. You can try to find it yourself on . The track you are looking for has name written on japanese
Yeah I could tell it was Pheonix #2772 but I couldn't find the specific track. It's not on the YT Playlist anyways. Took me a bit, but I found it on bandcamp. Thanks for the pointer. Cheers. It's CM「ずっとずっと。新留小学校」編(全編)from the Maxell album. This and 'h e a r t b r o k e n' live rent free in my head. Edit: Thoughts that escaped my original post.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I played this game last year up to the point where MC returned to his country and found it good but I'm not going to lie the whole comedic portion kind of put me out of the game, I found it funny at first but it clearly stopped me from rebooting this game later (don't get me wrong I like memes and comedic portions in games), but seeing that this game is one of the most beloved and highly rated here I feel like I'm missing something.
So my question is if this game gets more serious themes later.

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
I was just about to go to bed, but here's an update for one of my favorite games on the site so here we go I guess

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I played this game last year up to the point where MC returned to his country and found it good but I'm not going to lie the whole comedic portion kind of put me out of the game, I found it funny at first but it clearly stopped me from rebooting this game later (don't get me wrong I like memes and comedic portions in games), but seeing that this game is one of the most beloved and highly rated here I feel like I'm missing something.
It never stops having moments that amke you laugh. But there's a lot of very serious stuff throughout the game, mainly from chapter 22 onwards.

Reactions: SpecterX

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
You barely played anything. I would recommend restarting it, there's some new content in the prologue.
It does keep of having meme jokes and stuff, but the jokes are generally there to balance out the serious stuff.
And it does get very serious. In a silky way sometimes, but still serious. Just play it until chapter 22 or so. You'll be hooked by then.

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
It never stops having moments that amke you laugh. But there's a lot of very serious stuff throughout the game, mainly from chapter 22 onwards.
You barely played anything. I would recommend restarting it, there's some new content in the prologue.
It does keep of having meme jokes and stuff, but the jokes are generally there to balance out the serious stuff.
And it does get very serious. In a silky way sometimes, but still serious. Just play it until chapter 22 or so. You'll be hooked by then.
Thanks to both of you.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OutOfTouch-2.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reksai123

Apr 13, 2023
OutOfTouch-2.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
lesgo

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes