Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got some questions for people that have played till the latest update. Cro' Dhearg is my fav <3.
1) he felt that the "gods" inevitably bring destruction and chaos because they view people as ants. he wanted to create a new god that had humanity that could bind them. this god would also be him because he's an egomaniac. to do this he needed an immense amount of energy which was created through human sacrifice. Jamie only ended up being her own person because Grandpa didn't think that his heir could end up a girl.
2) So she didn't exist in the timeline we saw but she was supposed to, adding her back in restored the world to how it should of been. Everyone not on the other side remembered her because she was always supposed to be there, those that where away don't because they weren't there when causality was righted.
3) the goddesses can only come into the world through their shards, by their shards/Tsukiko having fragments of them they can effectively keep them at bay indefinitely since they're too strong to posses. if Vic or Leah died their souls would go back to the other side to rejoin the whole, this parts all a bit wrapped up in Buddhist philosophy

Jun 16, 2023
1) he felt that the "gods" ....
Thank you so much for the clarification. Honestly with the amount of effort on this game it could be a legit show. But it's awesome in this form of media as well.
Can't wait for the badass goddess Hebe to show up in future updates!
Hopefully down the line there's a character/timeline pdf like the one in MBML that lists out major things for each characters and timeline considering the game has so much lore to offer and the story is no where near done.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Thank you so much for the clarification. Honestly with the amount of effort on this game it could be a legit show. But it's awesome in this form of media as well.
Can't wait for the badass goddess Hebe to show up in future updates!
Hopefully down the line there's a character/timeline pdf like the one in MBML that lists out major things for each characters and timeline considering the game has so much lore to offer and the story is no where near done.
There's a few good infographics on the discord, I've downloaded some of them for you (Had to crunch them to get around the file size limit). There's also a guy around here with a OoT lore doc in their signature. Spoilers obviously

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
There's a few good infographics on the discord, ...
Wow thanks for all your help and the files. Will be checking out discord too now :)
Found a by user Laziness which seems to be what you were referring to. It's a great document tbh will be following this moving forward too. Thank you both.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Wow thanks for all your help and the files. Will be checking out discord too now :)
Found a by user Laziness which seems to be what you were referring to. It's a great document tbh will be following this moving forward too. Thank you both.
And thank YOU.
I try to check the comments with every update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
In the next build you will be able to use `unlock galt_movies galt_sidestories galt_hscenes` in console but I do not recommend doing that and instead playing the game, you'll unlock everything easily if you just click all buttons marked with stars.

serber440

Dec 7, 2022
If you skip the first combat segment does it skip all combat segments for the rest of the game? Or is there only just that first one? Kept seeing all these "this person unlocked some attack" but I'm on chapter 36 now and haven't had a single combat thing since the first one.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
If you skip the first combat segment does it skip all combat segments for the rest of the game? Or is there only just that first one? Kept seeing all these "this person unlocked some attack" but I'm on chapter 36 now and haven't had a single combat thing since the first one.
as far as I know, there is just only one working actual battle in the game. rest of them i think might be implemented later

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I'm halfway through my second playthrough and I was wondering something. Is it possible to just stay friends with the girls? Or will they end up together with CJ even if I ignore their side stories, dialogues (when possible) and exploration segments?

And no, I'm not trying to start another bullshit debate about VN vs KN. This is actually a curiosity of mine that might tie in with a theory that I have, so the answer to this will help me with that.

Mar 6, 2021
I'm halfway through my second playthrough and I was wondering something. Is it possible to just stay friends with the girls? Or will they end up together with CJ even if I ignore their side stories, dialogues (when possible) and exploration segments?

And no, I'm not trying to start another bullshit debate about VN vs KN. This is actually a curiosity of mine that might tie in with a theory that I have, so the answer to this will help me with that.
No, for now it leads only to missing scenes

Reactions: Alandir and Zorad

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022

Yeah wrong dialogue choices only lead to the formation of the relationships being delayed

Reactions: Zorad

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
I'm actually impress with the story writing but also very disappointed in Leah's ark.

Most of the story was grate but the premise for Leah's ark was kind of stupid I mean really, her mother was controlling her so much at that age.

We know she has a rebel side and I never saw her mother abusing her to the point she would fear her so much that she would do whatever she wanted.

So her doing whatever the hell her mother wanted was stupid especially when you show she is a rebel that steal and that sees herself as queen.

That shit just does not work like that and it makes no sens from a psychological standpoint.

It actually pisses me of as I liked the story so far and was really looking forward to her ark!

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I'm actually impress with the story writing but also very disappointed in Leah's ark.

Most of the story was grate but the premise for Leah's ark was kind of stupid I mean really, her mother was controlling her so much at that age.

We know she has a rebel side and I never saw her mother abusing her to the point she would fear her so much that she would do whatever she wanted.

So her doing whatever the hell her mother wanted was stupid especially when you show she is a rebel that steal and that sees herself as queen.

That shit just does not work like that and it makes no sens from a psychological standpoint.

It actually pisses me of as I liked the story so far and was really looking forward to her ark!
I don't know how did you missed that, but in Leah point of view it's not physical abuse. It's just full control of her life from her mother with selling Leah for a money to come by. And mother not just trying to control her in that age, but her whole life.

Leah's rebel side was not just her side. She have two quite different personalities in her. Hold up and pretty straight queen and full psycho mode with nothing to look back.

Even arranged marriage was one of her ways in growing up and spread her wings away from her mother. She clearly described her logic to CJ.And even if she was against it - she saw an opportunity there

And yes, we didn't see her mother go all hands on her. But she had her full life to learn to be a proper lady in jap standards.

So I don't see any contradiction at all. I see Leah's ark most powerful in postthought so far

Reactions: Alandir

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I always tried to avoid this one bcs of the "Unity", but the dev notes made me think about trying so, i hope he's right :v

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes