soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Oh, the proud son of Hồ Chí Minh
Then check OoT_Data/GAMESCRIPTS~/
I'm really-really-really recommending to NOT do that now. Wait for next update. Scripts are completely changed in the next update. And also it'll be in `OoT_Data/SCRIPTS~` folder after update.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
NB refused to make it fully transparent.
Check game settings. There is transparency slider
I didn't refuse to allow making it fully transparent, I refused to enable this option without a way to temporarily make it visible by hovering. Because that makes text unreadable in 80% of the game. In the next build it's actually possible to make it fully transparent but it still works the same way with hover.
1691751792017.png

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Hey there, folks. I'm really interested in this game, so I'd like to ask: how far along is it? Is it about to be finished, or is there still quite a bit left? I ask only because I'll wait a bit to jump in if development's about to end; if it isn't, I'll start playing right away.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Hey there, folks. I'm really interested in this game, so I'd like to ask: how far along is it? Is it about to be finished, or is there still quite a bit left? I ask only because I'll wait a bit to jump in if development's about to end; if it isn't, I'll start playing right away.
We're like 40 out of 100 chapters in. There's a long way to go.

Reactions: Nullbot
Sep 26, 2021
We're like 40 out of 100 chapters in. There's a long way to go.
Approaching halfway though, which is a little surreal to say even speaking as someone who didn't start reading until Chapter 30 or so. Word on the street is that something crazy happens in chapter 50 and my anticipation for that is going to build over the next few months.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
Spoiler question for someone a little past the midway point (I'm at ch28 I think but the question is about ch24):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving the story so far but this one line of dialogue has totally thrown me off.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Reactions: pachinko jones

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Reactions: hmorphone

david makai

Apr 29, 2022
Approaching halfway though, which is a little surreal to say even speaking as someone who didn't start reading until Chapter 30 or so. Word on the street is that something crazy happens in chapter 50 and my anticipation for that is going to build over the next few months.
something crazy happens in every chapter though

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes