Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Just started playing and am curious: does anything happen with any of the older characters not in the immediate group? So like Theresa's mom, Vic's older sis, the teacher, the cafe lady, etc.? They're all so gorgeous but this game seems like a super slow burn, so I could see them being around but never involved in anything.
The ones you mentioned aren't in. That being said the dev said anyone connected to one of the main LIs (and adult, obviously) is fair game. So they might come in the future, who knows.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
New to this game, is there some ways that i can change the name of MC?
I don't understand why changing names matters so much to some people. I prefer to use the name the developer intended. I definitely wouldn't insert my own name.

PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
I just restarted today to put fresh eyes on all the content again, and can I saw how excellently the opening hook is done? Anon did a great job of giving us a ton of intrigue and questions to answer without immediately explaining what was going on. Hell, we don't get real answers about the first proper scene until Leah's chapters, and it pays off super well. I can't wait to see where things go from here.

Reactions: Krytax123

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Just played the game and here are my overall impressions - Note: I am writing this for new players and not for the dev/the people here. I have not left a review because I want to compare it to other games which goes against f95's review rules.

Things I like: Story and characters are a 10/10. I hate how koikatsu looks but this game is an exception - the characters dont look like children and I like the style. The story arcs are very interesting and even the dumb MC who I liked the least among the important characters becomes lovable. The game this reminds me of the most is Superhuman - it has incredibly engaging story arcs and a grand narrative. I also like that this has a poly relationship instead of a regular MC focused harem. Outside of games with very specific settings such as power fantasy games like Desert Stalker, the whole harem being focused only on the MC and nobody else just feels weird. The last thing I would like to point out is that this is perhaps the only Unity VN I have played that feels just as good as Renpy. Every other Unity VN I have played were worse off for it being written in Unity - I can understand why some VNs are written in Unity (for example Love of Magic is a Unity game I like that needs Unity because of the poker minigame) but most Unity VNs dont have gameplay elements and so they are really clunky compared to Renpy which was designed for VNs. This is the first time I have played a Unity VN where I felt like it being written in Unity did not degrade the gameplay experience.

As for things I dislike: I dislike the humor. For me meme humor works in games that are not serious (games like Solvalley School, Epiclust's games etc) but here meme humor felt jarring because the game deals with some dark shit. Thats not to say serious stories should not have humor - I think the humor in games like Eternum, Projekt Passion etc make those games better but it works for those games because they dont rely on meme humor or cheap laughs. Here the humor made it worse for me because it felt at odds with the tone of the rest of the game. The other criticism I have is the entire starting section of the game. It takes several hours for the game to get good. The game is 40 hours long and most of the content is good but that does not change that you need to sit through several hours of content that frankly was boring to me and did not hold up to the later parts of the game. Other things people might dislike are the dense MC and the Anime like story - I personally am indifferent. I did not like them but I did not dislike that either.

Overall a 7-8/10 for me.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just played the game and here are my overall impressions - Note: I am writing this for new players and not for the dev/the people here. I have not left a review because I want to compare it to other games which goes against f95's review rules.

Things I like: Story and characters are a 10/10. I hate how koikatsu looks but this game is an exception - the characters dont look like children and I like the style. The story arcs are very interesting and even the dumb MC who I liked the least among the important characters becomes lovable. The game this reminds me of the most is Superhuman - it has incredibly engaging story arcs and a grand narrative. I also like that this has a poly relationship instead of a regular MC focused harem. Outside of games with very specific settings such as power fantasy games like Desert Stalker, the whole harem being focused only on the MC and nobody else just feels weird. The last thing I would like to point out is that this is perhaps the only Unity VN I have played that feels just as good as Renpy. Every other Unity VN I have played were worse off for it being written in Unity - I can understand why some VNs are written in Unity (for example Love of Magic is a Unity game I like that needs Unity because of the poker minigame) but most Unity VNs dont have gameplay elements and so they are really clunky compared to Renpy which was designed for VNs. This is the first time I have played a Unity VN where I felt like it being written in Unity did not degrade the gameplay experience.

As for things I dislike: I dislike the humor. For me meme humor works in games that are not serious (games like Solvalley School, Epiclust's games etc) but here meme humor felt jarring because the game deals with some dark shit. Thats not to say serious stories should not have humor - I think the humor in games like Eternum, Projekt Passion etc make those games better but it works for those games because they dont rely on meme humor or cheap laughs. Here the humor made it worse for me because it felt at odds with the tone of the rest of the game. The other criticism I have is the entire starting section of the game. It takes several hours for the game to get good. The game is 40 hours long and most of the content is good but that does not change that you need to sit through several hours of content that frankly was boring to me and did not hold up to the later parts of the game. Other things people might dislike are the dense MC and the Anime like story - I personally am indifferent. I did not like them but I did not dislike that either.

Overall a 7-8/10 for me.
Is there a reason you wrote that in discussion and not in reviews?

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Is there a reason you wrote that in discussion and not in reviews?
From my post: I have not left a review because I want to compare it to other games which goes against f95's review rules.

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

If I put it in reviews it goes against rule 2. I understand most people will not care about that post (probably the same can be said for reviews as well) but thats fine - I wanted to share my thoughts after spending so much time playing the game.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, can anyone help here? :)
I had v2.83 and have downloaded only Update to v2.84, but after a bath with Cro there're no images. I've made one of the earlier saves and its the same. buggy.JPG

Did I fail to copy OoT_Data update to OoT_Data folder in game folder? XDDD

Help please. I would like to avoid downloading the whole game :)

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Hey, can anyone help here? :)
I had v2.83 and have downloaded only Update to v2.84, but after a bath with Cro there're no images. I've made one of the earlier saves and its the same. View attachment 2838015

Did I fail to copy OoT_Data update to OoT_Data folder in game folder? XDDD

Help please. I would like to avoid downloading the whole game :)
You missed at least two updates in-between downloads, the update patch is only ever for the most recent chapter. You're going to need to redownload the whole game.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes