molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If there was a $2 tier I would support it I'm a broke person got so many bills just had to buy new appliances as they have died finally :( But at $5 can't afford it.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Nah, I'd say that covers pretty much everything.

And hey starting with 40% content ain't bad.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Recently started this game and im playing chapter 18 for now. The one thing bother me is Leah basically said she's in love with Veronica and after playing some other games i realise i'm not fond of lesbian scenes except if its threesome. (or mc is female) After playing some time i'll get used to it but i would rather if girls go for mc and not for each other unless we choice so (i know its selfish but again i'm not into lesbian scenes) still it's not a big problem for me to stop playing anyway so i'll continue. I'm writing this comment so i won't forget this game. (I usually look for renpy not other engines)
Other than that, i like the story. I have some questions but i didn't finish chapter 41 so no need to ask them.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Recently started this game and im playing chapter 18 for now. The one thing bother me is Leah basically said she's in love with Veronica and after playing some other games i realise i'm not fond of lesbian scenes except if its threesome. (or mc is female) After playing some time i'll get used to it but i would rather if girls go for mc and not for each other unless we choice so (i know its selfish but again i'm not into lesbian scenes) still it's not a big problem for me to stop playing anyway so i'll continue. I'm writing this comment so i won't forget this game. (I usually look for renpy not other engines)
Other than that, i like the story. I have some questions but i didn't finish chapter 41 so no need to ask them.
Don't worry about it.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
The last time something like that happened, there was polite disapproval. No dice.

... on that note, this so-called free time project is better put together than most of the sandboxes on here.
Help's when you've got a team working on it, not just a one man project. Chaen's done magic with the UI and Aeon's animations have me salivating at the thought of what he'll be making for OoT.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Help's when you've got a team working on it, not just a one man project. Chaen's done magic with the UI and Aeon's animations have me salivating at the thought of what he'll be making for OoT.
Oh yeah, that's one smexy UI.

Also if I were to guess, no visible eyes is likely a way to convey the more soulless actions Fernando is capable of compared to CJ.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Also if I were to guess, no visible eyes is likely a way to convey the more soulless actions Fernando is capable of compared to CJ.
I think Anon's said on discord that we'll see his eyes several times in the full version, but not in the demo.

Reactions: Laziness
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes