Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So we reached Arcs like in Anime now eh? :BootyTime:

No idea who Kieran was but we play as that character during several updates?

Played a very early version of this game and stopped playing shortly after the first "battle" and the game was hitting me with evil foreshadowing. Thought I wait until the games completion to experience the whole thing.

Now years later I came checking and can't make heads or tails of what I am looking at.

Obligatory question on how far are we into the games completion? Read on patreon that there is no chance that this game will be complete this year but waht are the plans after that?
Is the goal in sight or am I better of cramping the game into the back of my head again?
There are quite a finished few arcs already. We're in chapter 45 from supposedly 100 (?), the first chapters were considerably shorter tho so probably quite a bit from the hallway point still.

Just play it already, there is more content than 99,9% of avns'.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Super random question, but is the graphic in OP official or fan-made one? I find it quite interesting, that everyone "transforms" into their spiritual equivalent, except for Sarah :unsure:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
enjoyed the update, disappointed a bit cause cro wasn't at party with the rest of the people, like everyone finally together, and no one even mentions cro, we got a little peek in the end, but still

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmmm depening on how this next update goes itll either be great or kill my interest in the title.... interesting sensation that

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
So we reached Arcs like in Anime now eh? :BootyTime:

No idea who Kieran was but we play as that character during several updates?

Played a very early version of this game and stopped playing shortly after the first "battle" and the game was hitting me with evil foreshadowing. Thought I wait until the games completion to experience the whole thing.

Now years later I came checking and can't make heads or tails of what I am looking at.

Obligatory question on how far are we into the games completion? Read on patreon that there is no chance that this game will be complete this year but waht are the plans after that?
Is the goal in sight or am I better of cramping the game into the back of my head again?
Makes sense you're feeling a bit lost as what you played up to constitutes about 10% of the games playtime now (4000/40000 renders). The Character Arcs have been occurring from basically the moment you put it down, we've made it through 4 specific characters arcs since then and are starting the 5th. The game's set to go for 100 chapters and is currently at 45, Anon releases 7 chapters a year across 7 updates with each chapter containing between 700 renders->3000 renders for a finale. Typically for a game with such a long time horizon I'd worry about abandonment but the mans a workhorse far separated from most of the 19 year old milker devs that could barely hold down a job at McDonalds you see in these spaces. We've had moments from chapter 3 clearly foreshadow chapter 38, chapter 6 foreshadow chapter 45 ect, the mans actually got a plan, a drug induced trip of a plan, but a plan. If you actually want to wait for it to be done you're looking at up to an ~8 years wait. But the Arc design does make it a lot easier as each "arc" is effectively what a "season" would be in most other AVNs, so if you want to play only one arc a year it's pretty manageable.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Super random question, but is the graphic in OP official or fan-made one? I find it quite interesting, that everyone "transforms" into their spiritual equivalent, except for Sarah :unsure:
Really makes you think...
Cro is the "original" version of Sarah, Sarah has slowly been transforming more and more into Cro, first with the yandere libido and later with the wrath against CJ's enemies. If you need proof you simply need to check how she slowly starts calling him "Darling" as time goes on

Reactions: OWSam000

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I'm trying to move from playing on a shared Windows computer to my Mac.

Can anyone tell me where the save files are located? Much as I love this VN, I'd prefer not to have to start from scratch.

(I did look in the game folder — nothing there seemed like it qualified as a save file; no mod date later than the file download, for example.)

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018

Can anyone tell me where the save files are located? Much as I love this VN, I'd prefer not to have to start from scratch.

(I did look in the game folder — nothing there seemed like it qualified as a save file; no mod date later than the file download, for example.)
Press folder icon in save menu. It will open save folder. Should work on both Mac (opens in Finder) and Windows (opens in Explorer). If it doesn't work (you're running game under restricted profile) - go to help menu and copy path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Click this button and it *should* open your save folder automatically.

1709525312408.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Press folder icon in save menu. It will open save folder. Should work on both Mac (opens in Finder) and Windows (opens in Explorer). If it doesn't work (you're running game under restricted profile) - go to help menu and copy path.
Ah! Thanks. I was just trawling around on the hard drive. Didn't think to fire up the game. :rolleyes:

ETA: So the Windows files are located in ~\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Productions\Out of Touch\

The Mac files are in ~/Library/Application Support/com.LightningRoosterProductions.OutofTouch/

If anyone else is wondering. :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes