Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
There are quite a finished few arcs already. We're in chapter 45 from supposedly 100 (?), the first chapters were considerably shorter tho so probably quite a bit from the hallway point still.

Just play it already, there is more content than 99,9% of avns'.
Makes sense you're feeling a bit lost as what you played up to constitutes about 10% of the games playtime now (4000/40000 renders). The Character Arcs have been occurring from basically the moment you put it down, we've made it through 4 specific characters arcs since then and are starting the 5th. The game's set to go for 100 chapters and is currently at 45, Anon releases 7 chapters a year across 7 updates with each chapter containing between 700 renders->3000 renders for a finale. Typically for a game with such a long time horizon I'd worry about abandonment but the mans a workhorse far separated from most of the 19 year old milker devs that could barely hold down a job at McDonalds you see in these spaces. We've had moments from chapter 3 clearly foreshadow chapter 38, chapter 6 foreshadow chapter 45 ect, the mans actually got a plan, a drug induced trip of a plan, but a plan. If you actually want to wait for it to be done you're looking at up to an ~8 years wait. But the Arc design does make it a lot easier as each "arc" is effectively what a "season" would be in most other AVNs, so if you want to play only one arc a year it's pretty manageable.
Thanks for the replys. But oof 8 years still in the making if you think only with math.

Dunno how to take this but I chuckled a little bit. I would fear a burnout for the dev long before full abandonment though.:unsure:

My own autistic problem is that I can not enjoy a game...or any medium really that is not finished. The constant thought in the back of my head that I can't continue and play in my own pace is killing it for me.

I also can't play early access games or watch a show without having all episodes released xD

Here on F95 I lost the waiting game more often than not because games gets abandoned on the regular or it's development is getting stretched like wet gum.... but it is what it is.

This game seems like an over ambitioned vision and I hope we don't get another Summertime Saga out of all this.

Yeah....I guess I will try and forget this game again as harsh as it sounds. Most likely I will come around in 4 years and are asking the same things again :HideThePain:

Godspeed Story Anon, you really need it and all the best.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Thanks for the replys. But oof 8 years still in the making if you think only with math.

Dunno how to take this but I chuckled a little bit. I would fear a burnout for the dev long before full abandonment though.:unsure:

My own autistic problem is that I can not enjoy a game...or any medium really that is not finished. The constant thought in the back of my head that I can't continue and play in my own pace is killing it for me.

I also can't play early access games or watch a show without having all episodes released xD

Here on F95 I lost the waiting game more often than not because games gets abandoned on the regular or it's development is getting stretched like wet gum.... but it is what it is.

This game seems like an over ambitioned vision and I hope we don't get another Summertime Saga out of all this.

Yeah....I guess I will try and forget this game again as harsh as it sounds. Most likely I will come around in 4 years and are asking the same things again :HideThePain:

Godspeed Story Anon, you really need it and all the best.
Good luck with that considering 99% of all completed AVN's are complete garbage and the ending in most cases is just "and they lived happyly forever" and adding a few wedding/pregnancy/kids renders lol. Arent you able to watch any netflix/whatever series too? Considering you never know if they get a new season.

And even the (very few) existing decent completed ones have way less content compared to Out of Touch but you do you.

And about your fears: Story Anon has put the work in and deserves to be recognized as (the most?) reliable AVN-dev, he always delivers a big amount of content in a short time and has very obviosuly planned the plot beforehand and he even started a second AVN while keeping the speed of Out of Touch up.

Considering all this i think its a bit presumpuous to call it over ambitioned while you not even have played it. I can only speak for me but its exactly what i like, i dislike short compact avn storys, bores me to death and feels meaningless.

Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
a
Any way to play this on Steam Deck? Itch didnt have a .sh file which I usually add to steam to get those games to play on steam deck.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
a
Any way to play this on Steam Deck? Itch didnt have a .sh file which I usually add to steam to get those games to play on steam deck.
Proton or w/e is running windows games on steam deck should have no problem running the game. The issue might be with controls because we don't support controller, you'll need m&kb or touch screen.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
So you wouldn't watch a show that already has 4 complete seasons just because 5th season is coming at some point in the future? Because that's what you're saying here. Each OoT arc is larger than some of the full VNs here and has better and more consistent story.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Considering all this i think its a bit presumpuous to call it over ambitioned while you not even have played it. I can only speak for me but its exactly what i like, i dislike short compact avn storys, bores me to death and feels meaningless.
I do played a bit of the game. Maybe only a small portion of the game but it was enough to say that I liked it. As you said everyone has preferences and I like my things finished.

For me personally it is a peace of mind. I don't like cliffhangers and open endings as well xD

I don't know what is worse. The blindness of someone to realize this is not a story that will die in a hill like the others or the fact that you have plausible deniability because of how the Western Adult Market is.
I don't get the second part but we will see on the first one. This game seems to have a loooong way until its completion. There is so much that can happen inbetween. Lets talk again in 5 years ,)

So you wouldn't watch a show that already has 4 complete seasons just because 5th season is coming at some point in the future?
Correct. I only watched Breaking Bad, as an example, after its last season finished.

Each OoT arc is larger than some of the full VNs here and has better and more consistent story.
But they do have in common that they tell one overarching story or not? Or are you telling me that these arcs are contained within themselves and I can play them in any order?

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Really makes you think...
Cro is the "original" version of Sarah, Sarah has slowly been transforming more and more into Cro, first with the yandere libido and later with the wrath against CJ's enemies. If you need proof you simply need to check how she slowly starts calling him "Darling" as time goes on
Not sure about yandere stuff. Although, maybe we are just too early in the game for it to be obvious. I can definitely see the angle where Sarah "replaces" Cro. Hopefully that's not going to happen - I love Sarah too much and I'm sucker for good redemption story like Cro's. On the other hand, Sarah as better version of Cro seems possible (with human experience, similar to goddesses) and Cro ending her arc with ultimate sacrifice.

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays at the club during Leah's arc is called? I tried checking the OST playlist but I heard it's not updated.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays at the club during Leah's arc is called? I tried checking the OST playlist but I heard it's not updated.
This is up to date playlist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And songs are , , , , .

Last edited:
Reactions: Faffin

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
sitilaaaaaaaaaa tek me hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu :KEK:

(Sup with jpop and all these english lyrics btw?)

Faffin

Dec 3, 2018
This is up to date playlist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And songs are , , , , .
Thank you so much!

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes