Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
CJ will be in the entire arc and in every side event coming next update.

krillin13

Apr 8, 2020
Ah! Thanks. I was just trawling around on the hard drive. Didn't think to fire up the game. :rolleyes:

ETA: So the Windows files are located in ~\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Productions\Out of Touch\

The Mac files are in ~/Library/Application Support/com.LightningRoosterProductions.OutofTouch/

If anyone else is wondering. :)

still cant start it

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
still cant start it
If you straight up can't start the game then it's either a bad extraction or your folder has an invisible character in it. Try moving the Out of Touch folder (with the exe and all the game files) somewhere else, like the desktop.

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
God this VN is so stupid good WTF. I booted it up expecting just to have some horny good times and got an actually compelling story with an interesting mythos and excellent music. Kudos, StoryAnon, kudos.

Also I'm looking forward to the arc of Cro'Dhearg being let back in.

... Aside question: I've tried to dig through the thread for the answer but... Is the current plan to basically flesh out the main plot to the end, and then go back to add the branching choices and game play mechanics after? If so, that seems like a pretty solid plan and a definite reason to come back and give the game another play down the road... And if not, then, well, at least this is a hell of a ride no matter what you do!

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
God this VN is so stupid good WTF. I booted it up expecting just to have some horny good times and got an actually compelling story with an interesting mythos and excellent music. Kudos, StoryAnon, kudos.

Also I'm looking forward to the arc of Cro'Dhearg being let back in.

... Aside question: I've tried to dig through the thread for the answer but... Is the current plan to basically flesh out the main plot to the end, and then go back to add the branching choices and game play mechanics after? If so, that seems like a pretty solid plan and a definite reason to come back and give the game another play down the road... And if not, then, well, at least this is a hell of a ride no matter what you do!
Glad you enjoyed it!

Yes, we made a decision early on that we wouldn't hold back the main story in order to implement the game mechanics we want. They're well underway and we've already invested a few thousand dollars into assets for it, so it's definitely still coming.

Some fun new art we've got recently
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our current plans are to implement it for the entirety of Vol 1 for our first release, but we want to make sure it's fun and positively adds to the experience before we put it out into the wild. But we're not in any hurry, there are still years of development left in the main story of OoT and I'd much rather get it right the first time instead of having to make excuses for shit gameplay.

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
Yes, we made a decision early on that we wouldn't hold back the main story in order to implement the game mechanics we want. They're well underway and we've already invested a few thousand dollars into assets for it, so it's definitely still coming.

[snip]

Our current plans are to implement it for the entirety of Vol 1 for our first release, but we want to make sure it's fun and positively adds to the experience before we put it out into the wild. But we're not in any hurry, there are still years of development left in the main story of OoT and I'd much rather get it right the first time instead of having to make excuses for shit gameplay.
Oh man that's looking really cool! That full release replay's gonna be worth it.

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
Can anyone tell me what music is playing in chapter 25 when Yellow appeared?(Carpo or whatever the right word is?)
Listened to the playlist but couldn't find it, or I wasn't listening well.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me what music is playing in chapter 25 when Yellow appeared?(Carpo or whatever the right word is?)
Listened to the playlist but couldn't find it, or I wasn't listening well.
Just open debug console and look at the name, most of the time you should be able to find it in the playlist I linked above by name with few exceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Oh man that's looking really cool! That full release replay's gonna be worth it.
uh whatare u talking about?? to me seems that game is near the end...even if i don't really understand all...it's so confusing to understand what is true what is dream , what are thos who murdered the teacher are and why they killed that guy...i like this VN but it's difficult to understand what's going on sometimes...why Jamie didn't get fucked by CJ yet??he was his crush for so long and even in hot tube orgy she got nothing?? boh
and what are this gameplay and choice u taking about?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
uh whatare u talking about?? to me seems that game is near the end...even if i don't really understand all...it's so confusing to understand what is true what is dream , what are thos who murdered the teacher are and why they killed that guy...i like this VN but it's difficult to understand what's going on sometimes...why Jamie didn't get fucked by CJ yet??he was his crush for so long and even in hot tube orgy she got nothing?? boh
OoT's planned for 100 chapters, it's not even halfway.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
to me seems that game is near the end...
Story is not even halfway to the end. It's close to a major twist in 50/51 but entire story is 100 chapters.
There are some flags that are set throughout the game but none had major effect on the story yet, only changing some dialogues or sometimes unlocking extra scene.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

TheBlackCrest

Jul 14, 2020
So I downloaded all the apks for android but it says the app isn't compatible with my phone. Anything I can do or am I just screwed?

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
So I downloaded all the apks for android but it says the app isn't compatible with my phone. Anything I can do or am I just screwed?
Does your phone support 32 bit apps? If no then you have no way of running it, other than finding and flashing custom ROM that supports 32 bit apps if one exists for your phone. I'm working on a large runtime overhaul which will include 64 bit support but that will come out when it's ready and probably not at least until end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: z3rods

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Glad you enjoyed it!

That Kieran animation gives me early street fighter vibes

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes