Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Did you update from ch43 to ch45? If yes - you have to redownload the game. And do not skip updates in the future. They are only intended to update from previous version which come out monthly usually.
Yeah, I did... is the Chapter 44 update not available anywhere anymore?
God damn, redownloading the whole game will take ages.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, I did... is the Chapter 44 update not available anywhere anymore?
God damn, redownloading the whole game will take ages.
No, it's not available, and I deleted my upload yesterday to clear space on mega. And you did have almost 3 months to update to 44, it was very long period between chapters compared to usual. Normally in that period you'd be looking for 3 extra updates.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Is it actually stopping you? I've gotten that message a few times and it still works.
Google recently made it so even phones supporting 32 bit apps complain about 32 bit apps with one of the recent updates, can't do anything about it, although on phones that had 32 bit support it doesn't actually block installation. Some recent phones have hardware that doesn't run 32 bit apps and while there are ways to still support 32 bit apps (for example Tango) very few actually integrate it (I know Xiaomi did). And google phones have 32 bit support disabled even on hardware that natively supports AArch32. For some phones there are alternative ROMs you can flash with 32 bit support. It's really annoying because Unity doesn't support building for ARM64 with mono runtime and switching to il2cpp runtime may introduce its own issues + it will make building for mac a pain because it will require mac to build.

Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
Glad you enjoyed it!

Yes, we made a decision early on that we wouldn't hold back the main story in order to implement the game mechanics we want. They're well underway and we've already invested a few thousand dollars into assets for it, so it's definitely still coming.

Some fun new art we've got recently
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our current plans are to implement it for the entirety of Vol 1 for our first release, but we want to make sure it's fun and positively adds to the experience before we put it out into the wild. But we're not in any hurry, there are still years of development left in the main story of OoT and I'd much rather get it right the first time instead of having to make excuses for shit gameplay.
Boobs not bouncing enough on the Kieran idle - 0/10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Story Anon

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
Kinda sucks that the chapter 45 recap uses AI-gen, since it also could've just used KK characters turned into sprites to parody what it does better and soured the whole section despite being somewhat of a tribute to great work of art.
It also just made me question if the writing was also just touched-up chatGPT to discredit some of the authors work here.

• Haha
Reactions: slothen29

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Kinda sucks that the chapter 45 recap uses AI-gen, since it also could've just used KK characters turned into sprites to parody what it does better and soured the whole section despite being somewhat of a tribute to great work of art.
It also just made me question if the writing was also just touched-up chatGPT to discredit some of the authors work here.
Did you not catch on that I was making fun of it (the AI visuals and the game it's referencing) the entire time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LScr and Nennius

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
Did you not catch on that I was making fun of it (the AI visuals and the game it's referencing) the entire time
Yes? That's why I called it a parody.
I'm just dismissive of AI-gen content in general and didn't bother engaging with it after a few lines out of principle due it's inherit nature, if it's used for some one-time meta-commentary then fine.
No need to keep this thread shat up by this topic, keep making work that isn't below a great artist like you. (y)

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yes? That's why I called it a parody.
I'm just dismissive of AI-gen content in general and didn't bother engaging with it after a few lines out of principle due it's inherit nature, if it's used for some one-time meta-commentary then fine.
No need to keep this thread shat up by this topic, keep making work that isn't below a great artist like you. (y)
Believe me, I’m definitely not a fan of soulless AI generated content.
Besides the ethical questions (which would be funny to raise on a piracy forum so I won’t), the bigger issue is that AI content lacks the deliberateness of human made content and quickly eliminates any expression trying to be made by that work.
In other words, it ruins the artistic merit of the project.

I’m a little lax about this when it comes to some visual uses of it (would you really care if your rock textures were generated by a public domain AI?) but when it comes to writing I’m an absolutist: ChatGPT belongs nowhere near any words a reader is supposed to see.

Reactions: GamerRoman

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Currently rocking my 4th playthrough. I remember Pops had a VO now, but when did Mote Girl get one?

Side question, has it ever been discussed how CJ/Sarah have money? I remember it saying Sarah pays for stuff in the game (or at least Sarah is in charge of the finances was heavily implied maybe?)

A new question arises - Is Bridget supposed to call itself Prince or was that a misunderstanding on her part or maybe just a misspelling that hasn't been caught?

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Wait, does this game have animated H-scenes? It's really misleading with "animated" tag.
I don’t get to choose what tags the mods throw on the thread. Though look at Tropicali if you want to see what kind of h-scene animations we will be putting in OoT this year.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes