Mattman1228

Mar 16, 2023
Chapter 49 is now public on itch, including 2 scened updated with animations (chapter 18 and chapter 26) that were not in patreon version. And android version now supports 64 bit only phones.
Forgive my technical ineptitude when it comes to Android, but would that include a Galaxy S24+. It's a pretty high end phone, but Im not sure of the bits.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Me realizing we have to wait 2 more months after ANOTHER insane cliff-hanger , but hey 2 chapters to end the year-out on :)
Think I read somewhere that Chapter 50 is going to be a massive shakeup in the story, so I'm already bracing myself for the potential downer moment (that is, Sarah dies or she gets absorbed into Cro or Kieran and ceases to be her own person or Jaime finally snaps and becomes the 2nd arc's main villain after getting massively cockblocked by the end of Chapter 50 :HideThePain:)

Reactions: danvegas42069

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Forgive my technical ineptitude when it comes to Android, but would that include a Galaxy S24+. It's a pretty high end phone, but Im not sure of the bits.
All modern Android phones should now be able to run it. It wasn't supported by 64 bit only phones which is google pixel phones and some 2024 phones from other manufacturers. It should also run faster on other modern phones because it now uses faster runtime.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I have mega links but those are on my personal mega with no pro.

Windows
Update (from 3.35 Patreon) -
Update (from 3.28 Public) -
Full -
Mac
Full -
Android
Installer 1 -