TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I have to say, the litmus test for this isn't the Father or at the very least, it isn't just him... It's the dialogue or like CJ's personality. It's great when he's serious but when he calls Jamie, pussy and fag. It brings to mind someone who was spent his entire time online and didn't talk to actual people. It's borderline toxic masculinity if it isn't exactly that. Christ... How did he grow up with Sarah and not be a little mindful.

Ah fuck it, its in character. He's a dumbshit. I hope to god, he gets better but given the existence of the Father... I think the Dev's sense of humor is memes and 4chan...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I have to say, the litmus test for this isn't the Father or at the very least, it isn't just him... It's the dialogue or like CJ's personality. It's great when he's serious but when he calls Jamie, pussy and fag. It brings to mind someone who was spent his entire time online and didn't talk to actual people. It's borderline toxic masculinity if it isn't exactly that. Christ... How did he grow up with Sarah and not be a little mindful.

Ah fuck it, its in character. He's a dumbshit. I hope to god, he gets better but given the existence of the Father... I think the Dev's sense of humor is memes and 4chan...
926dna.jpg

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Chapter 8

Oh my god, this man... Someone please help him. I don't even care about the way he and some of these people talk, I'm fuckin' invested.

Edit:

Why does Father sounds so much like Takahata...

Reactions: thesilentking

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Theresa's arc was hard to figure out when doing one chapter at a time, so I'm expecting the same thing from this arc. Still it was another good/great update. But, where is Kei? Did she get swallowed by the blue green black hole?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I really have a hard time following these story arcs, but when this Dev does an update he actually does an update, it took me some time and some reading to get to the end. Very unlike some of the other devs out there that just through in a few lines or scenes or worst yet fix a few bugs and put it back up claiming they did an update and then you load up expecting new content just to end 10 min in or worse as soon as you load up a save it says no new content because there is none just bug fixes

so thanks to this Dev or team for doing some actual work and putting it out their with no missing scenes, no pay walls, or other hoops the other devs expect.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I really have a hard time following these story arcs, but when this Dev does an update he actually does an update, it took me some time and some reading to get to the end. Very unlike some of the other devs out there that just through in a few lines or scenes or worst yet fix a few bugs and put it back up claiming they did an update and then you load up expecting new content just to end 10 min in or worse as soon as you load up a save it says no new content because there is none just bug fixes

so thanks to this Dev or team for doing some actual work and putting it out their with no missing scenes, no pay walls, or other hoops the other devs expect.
Make sure to also play Tropicali by the same dev if you want an easier to follow game! And continue enjoying Out of Touch!

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Shouldn't this really have a multiple protagonist tag? I've only played the first 2 episodes but I'm currently playing as Jamie and as far as I'm aware CJ is meant to be the main protagonist..

Also this game is basically a sandbox game but also doesn't have that tag.

Last edited:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Shouldn't this really have a multiple protagonist tag? I've only played the first 2 episodes but I'm currently playing as Jamie and as far as I'm aware CJ is meant to be the main protagonist..

Also this game is basically a sandbox game but also doesn't have that tag.
1) maybe and 2) no, the game is certainly not a sandbox in the slightest.

Reactions: Mythrs

PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
My favorite thing now is to have someone new wander into this thread, try the game out, and experience the ride for themselves and document their experience bit by bit, one post at a time. It's always entertaining in the same way that sharing your favorite book with a friend should be. From the other room yelling "What the fuck!" and you just thinking 'ah, he must have gotten to that part.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
My favorite thing now is to have someone new wander into this thread, try the game out, and experience the ride for themselves and document their experience bit by bit, one post at a time. It's always entertaining in the same way that sharing your favorite book with a friend should be. From the other room yelling "What the fuck!" and you just thinking 'ah, he must have gotten to that part.
Happens a lot on the discord, there are threads with 1000's of messages of people playing through the game for th first time.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Chapter 49 is now public on itch, including 2 scened updated with animations (chapter 18 and chapter 26) that were not in patreon version. And android version now supports 64 bit only phones.

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Me realizing we have to wait 2 more months after ANOTHER insane cliff-hanger , but hey 2 chapters to end the year-out on :)
Closer to 3 actually since it's a one month chapter and a two month arc finale chapter being done back to back, so it's coming out late November for patrons early December for the public. But considering that the size of the update could easily cross 4000 renders... it'll be a meaty release.

4.60 star(s) 231 Votes