NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Really really good. Only thing that has me slightly... upset is the wrong word, but there's only one thing in the game that didn't sit right with me and that the fucking chad thundercock meme. I get having funny jokes in the game, but it's a bit... hard to keep in my head when later events are happening. I thought it'd be a one off joke, but now that it's playing a bigger role in the story, it just feels like a drastic shift in tone.

That aside, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: ElukiaTV

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Really really good. Only thing that has me slightly... upset is the wrong word, but there's only one thing in the game that didn't sit right with me and that the fucking chad thundercock meme. I get having funny jokes in the game, but it's a bit... hard to keep in my head when later events are happening. I thought it'd be a one off joke, but now that it's playing a bigger role in the story, it just feels like a drastic shift in tone.

That aside, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next update.
Imo, that's the best part. Drama/comedy mixture is what makes this VN so enjoyable, I doubt most of the people would've lasted till the good part if not for the random and hilarious Thundercock appearance. Also it wasn't just for the sake of memes as it actually plays vital role in CJ's development and again, imo, justifies the "harem" trope without derailing the story.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Hmmm. Now combat AND free roam... Neither are favorites of mine. I will hold off judgement, as I haven't played the latest, but I think that you MAY have destroyed this VN for me. I really did like it up to this point.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hmmm. Now combat AND free roam... Neither are favorites of mine. I will hold off judgement, as I haven't played the latest, but I think that you MAY have destroyed this VN for me. I really did like it up to this point.
I would only recommend playing it before convincing yourself of any position.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Out of Touch! [v1.24.5 Beta] [Story Anon] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 769.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 753.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Something that simplifies it a great deal is that the locations are organized in a list, so you're not going through locations inside locations to try and find something.
As for the combat system, it hasn't had much presence so far, and it's pretty far in. The only real issue is engine limitations. Either way it's more of a set-piece than a millstone.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Man, I don't know what CJ's reaction's going to be when he puts 2 and 2 together, but it's bound to be hilarious.
Like planets colliding in his head.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Man, I don't know what CJ's reaction's going to be when he puts 2 and 2 together, but it's bound to be hilarious.
Like planets colliding in his head.
Immediate, wordless, animal fucking. For hours.

• Haha
Reactions: mdk2100

Hagi.235621

Jul 16, 2020
Great game, absolutely love it. But I need to know one thing, when you get to the free roam event after chapter 18, what is the song that is being played in the background?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Great game, absolutely love it. But I need to know one thing, when you get to the free roam event after chapter 18, what is the song that is being played in the background?
That is Heartbroken by the wonderful Phoenix #2772.

Please consider supporting them on Bandcamp, I adore them.

Just an update on this regard: The new mechanics introduced in v1.0 in Ch15 completely and utterly broke the android port we had going. Right now we're trying an engine swap which should hopefully allow us to keep a 1 to 1 android port going.

Worst case scenario, I can make a version of the game without any gameplay that will run on android fine but it's an incomplete experience which is why I'm trying to do the better solution right now, even if it's taking a bit of time.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
what the fuck are these character names? sorry, but when you say expect a great story and then you have english first name japanese last name for half the characters, which is bad enough, and then whatever the fuck mc's name is... its really hard to get immersed or take seriously

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
what the fuck are these character names? sorry, but when you say expect a great story and then you have english first name japanese last name for half the characters, which is bad enough,
They're not their real names, their real names are revealed during each of their arcs.

and then whatever the fuck mc's name is... its really hard to get immersed or take seriously

CJdab1.gif

Owned.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That is Heartbroken by the wonderful Phoenix #2772.

Please consider supporting them on Bandcamp, I adore them.

Just an update on this regard: The new mechanics introduced in v1.0 in Ch15 completely and utterly broke the android port we had going. Right now we're trying an engine swap which should hopefully allow us to keep a 1 to 1 android port going.

Worst case scenario, I can make a version of the game without any gameplay that will run on android fine but it's an incomplete experience which is why I'm trying to do the better solution right now, even if it's taking a bit of time.
You really have good taste in music, every soundtracks in the game plus the high quality visual make it even better. This update was very good too....still need even more spine breaking Jojo poses...with CJ screamed in pain after doing those too often

Reactions: Story Anon

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
I was curious if anyone has a playlist of the music in the game so far, If not I'd be willing to make one, just would like a list of the names so that It's easier for me to do.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes