caravaggio

May 8, 2017
A very interesting game, graphics are well done, and the setup is great. The writing is good, and the characters well portrayed. The drama was crafted very well, it's so rare to find a game where the tension isn't feeling forced and make your eyes roll, though it wasn't handled very well with the "side character" IMO, there was no room for the tension to breathe, meaning: there's the revelation->it creates the drama->1 minute later the mc talks and that character does an immediate 180.. it really feels too rushed and a missed opportunity. The game has practically no sex scenes yet (but i've not finished it yet) but nevertheless it interested me up to this point, unfortunately "this point" is the battle scene, unnecessary, boring, hard to understand (for me at least). Another critique is the mix of genre, I've got nothing against it but here is not well implemented IMO, it doesn't feel organic. The teenage drama part is well done and it's emotional, so the paranormal bit with the father felt really out of place, in my opinion it could be handled way better.
Anyway, overall it is a good product, I hope to find the will to overcome this silly combat bit and that after that the lewd part becomes more prominent.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
A very interesting game, graphics are well done, and the setup is great. The writing is good, and the characters well portrayed. The drama was crafted very well, it's so rare to find a game where the tension isn't feeling forced and make your eyes roll, though it wasn't handled very well with the "side character" IMO, there was no room for the tension to breathe, meaning: there's the revelation->it creates the drama->1 minute later the mc talks and that character does an immediate 180.. it really feels too rushed and a missed opportunity. The game has practically no sex scenes yet (but i've not finished it yet) but nevertheless it interested me up to this point, unfortunately "this point" is the battle scene, unnecessary, boring, hard to understand (for me at least). Another critique is the mix of genre, I've got nothing against it but here is not well implemented IMO, it doesn't feel organic. The teenage drama part is well done and it's emotional, so the paranormal bit with the father felt really out of place, in my opinion it could be handled way better.
Anyway, overall it is a good product, I hope to find the will to overcome this silly combat bit and that after that the lewd part becomes more prominent.
You literally just stopped right before the lewd scenes start.

There are several hundred h-scene renders now, you’re only at about the halfway point for currently released content.

The current combat segment is a 45 second puzzle with the solution posted multiple times in this thread, if you got stuck you can try to “summon the will” to ask for help.

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
You literally just stopped right before the lewd scenes start.

There are several hundred h-scene renders now, you’re only at about the halfway point for currently released content.

The current combat segment is a 45 second puzzle with the solution posted multiple times in this thread, if you got stuck you can try to “summon the will” to ask for help.
Yeah, I was probably too tired yesterday when I reached that point. I tried it again now and fortunately my brain still works enough to figure it out from the ingame tips.. not a fan but apparently a lot here already said the same, so I won't repeat it.

Anyway keep up the good work, I'm eager to reach the lewd part now.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yeah, I was probably too tired yesterday when I reached that point. I tried it again now and fortunately my brain still works enough to figure it out from the ingame tips.. not a fan but apparently a lot here already said the same, so I won't repeat it.

Anyway keep up the good work, I'm eager to reach the lewd part now.
Good to hear, hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Gucch

Nov 17, 2020
Brilliant game. Lost three irl days playing this. It's a bit heavy on the tears and flowery prose in places. Some scenes could use some chopping too. But overall, can't complain. Great characters. Great designs. Great (if encumbered) lore. Great Cro faces! I also love the effort put into world building, and the slow burn to the H scenes was actually satisfying. I think Ash might be the weakest character of the group atm?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I am hopeful Ash would fill out in time.

Great job, dev!

Reactions: ElukiaTV

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Game looks really interesting and really want to try this out but unfortunately it looks like the android version is way behind in updates.

Is the android port for this game abandoned?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Game looks really interesting and really want to try this out but unfortunately it looks like the android version is way behind in updates.

Is the android port for this game abandoned?
No it is not.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
What’s the music that has the slowed down “I need a hero, someone to rescue me” in its refrain? It plays around Ch. 24 or so, and I can’t find it in the YouTube playlist, and it’s been stuck in my head.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
What’s the music that has the slowed down “I need a hero, someone to rescue me” in its refrain? It plays around Ch. 24 or so, and I can’t find it in the YouTube playlist, and it’s been stuck in my head.
That's Macintosh Hero by a great friend of the project, Phoenix #2772.

If you like his stuff, please consider buying his music. It goes for pennies but it's really wonderful.

Reactions: Mushybird

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
That's Macintosh Hero by a great friend of the project, Phoenix #2772.

If you like his stuff, please consider buying his music. It goes for pennies but it's really wonderful.
Thanks man! Definitely gonna check out his stuff, I liked what I heard on the youtube playlist
Also just found this music video on youtube, and the guy is acting exactly how I do when the song plays, it's great.

Last edited:

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
I finally cut my losses of being an F95 Moocher and subscribed on patreon. This game doesnt nearly have the support it deserves because of unity haters and minigame haters. But I think it deserves so much more support and I couldn't wait for the next update. I look forward to giving you my money StoryAnon!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I'm testing the waters with sex animations but with the Ch26 scene with Sarah, it felt like it flowed better with a more traditional VN style CG + narrator set up. Looping animations seemed like they would have brought the overall tone down for a mild increase in fapability (Since narrating over a looping animation is awkward at best from a narrative perspective). That's just my initial opinion though, I'd be happy to hear your feedback on this update.
Well, I'm finally caught up. While I kinda get where you're coming from, I personally don't think it would be much of a problem. The editing could stay the same, with the cuts to black for the narrator and everything. The idea wouldn't be to restructure the scene around an animation, but rather just give motion to some of the pictures. That's how I picture it, at least.

As for the current scene, i liked that it was leghtier, and had more positions. A step up from Vicky's original scene for sure. I would add some more renders, speciallly at the later parts. But we are definetly improving.

Reactions: Story Anon

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys. Is there a way to access to the game script?? There are a lot of words that I want to learn and expanding my english vocabulary. Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes