Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Are repeatable sex animations planned in the future?
Repeatable scenes accessible by a gallery is definitely coming, whether we get sex animations depends on whether we can get our custom animations to a high enough quality. I really don't want to use stock Koikatsu animations and I'd rather have no animation than bad animation.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019

I'm playing through and does the mc have boobs in this scene?
Thats Koikatsu being koikatsu.. where almost all the clothes, even the male ones, have space for the chest, and sometimes even male characters show them. its a thing of the engine. But eh... i guess it works has an easter egg at this point.

Reactions: Story Anon

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I love this! This isn't a visual novel, it's more of a visual manga! I was wondering why on earth you did this in Unity, and then a fight broke out, and it completely made sense! It'd be hard to do that in Ren'py, definitely less flashy!

• Red Heart

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Been a while since I checked this one is there any romance between MC and his sister yet?
Yes, one of the best scenes in the game, in my opinion. I was also eager to get that scene after it being so teased.
I'm also curious about the connotation of the imagery displayed during that scene.

This was an amazing update, props to de dev.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, one of the best scenes in the game, in my opinion. I was also eager to get that scene after it being so teased.
I'm also curious about the connotation of the imagery displayed during that scene.

This was an amazing update, props to de dev.
While that was awesome.. I reckon the 'threesome' with Vic was soooo hot!

Poor CJ.. all he wants is to love his girls, but he keeps getting cockblocked by bad sprits and evil grandpas!

Quick question: What's the update cycle like? Weekly? Monthly? When Pluto is in retrograde? When NASA sends a new rover to Mars? ;-)

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Quick question: What's the update cycle like? Weekly? Monthly? When Pluto is in retrograde? When NASA sends a new rover to Mars? ;-)
A lot better than average around here. Since I've been on the patreon, it's been twice a month alternating between main storyline progressions and character development events.

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
While that was awesome.. I reckon the 'threesome' with Vic was soooo hot!

Poor CJ.. all he wants is to love his girls, but he keeps getting cockblocked by bad sprits and evil grandpas!

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it!

We’ve been on a two week release schedule for the past few months, November will only have one release due to me moving but we should hopefully be back to normal in January, if not December.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it!

We’ve been on a two week release schedule for the past few months, November will only have one release due to me moving but we should hopefully be back to normal in January, if not December.
Keep up the awesome work! And don't feel like were rushing you. I only found this masterpiece like a couple of days ago, and now I'm wanting more! ;-)

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
So I want to review this game but I don't think I can be fair based on the current tags (or lack of a tag). I really think this game requires the horror tag (or F95 needs to add a new tag that would make sense for Lessons In Love & this game) due to the strong negative feelings (negative seems like the wrong word.. the feelings are expected but they aren't happy feelings & they go well past the normal 'drama' that happens in most games) associated with the game once the roof scene starts.

That or the game really needs to have a warning added to the start like Lessons in Love & Secrets of Whispering Pines have. I'm all for these games that make you uncomfortable (LiL makes me want to murder the MC every time I play it haha) but I just need to know going in.

-- Edit --

Yowzaaaa... I still think this game needs a lil warning but it's so awesome it's definitely getting the 5 star treatment.. :D

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Now I played some more and I gotta say I am.....positively surprised. The beginning was a bit of a drag to be honest but now after the fight against Cro and establishing your setting or universe I must say you have a fine product on your hand Story Anon. Feel yourself clapped on your shoulder.

The fighting system is clearly not finished yet and confusing in the beginning but I can see kinda where it leads to. I dont see the fuss about it actually. It did not destroy the immersion or anything, if any it added something to it imo and if used correctly I would welcome it actually.
Really looking forward what the story has in store for me now. It really hooked.

Also you better not have a bitter sweet ending in store for Sarah in your (maybe) thoughts down the road for the game.
She better get a ring herself at one point. The scene after fighting Cro was too sweet for that ,)

Edit: 'Aight she already has one....but wait what about ashley then? xD

Reactions: CapnBlaze
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes