buff

May 29, 2017
wow that combat was a real momentum killer .. oof.
Yeah, that's been brought up to the dev quite a few times. There are intentions to make it a lot better, but what it really needs is some explanation. Sure, it's simple _once you figure it out_, but going from a really intense VN to suddenly spending a few minutes flailing at buttons really yanks you out of the story. (Personally I think he should have left it out until he has time to implement it fully, and just have one of those VN-style fights where you just choose actions from a menu. That wouldn't be as visually cool but it wouldn't break up the story either.)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Someone make a mod to remove combat? Supposedly the dev said it's easy to make mods for this game or something.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Someone make a mod to remove combat? Supposedly the dev said it's easy to make mods for this game or something.
That would be a one line change, yeah. Go sub and I'll do it for you.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
just have one of those VN-style fights where you just choose actions from a menu. That wouldn't be as visually cool but it wouldn't break up the story either.)
Some developers have made those fights via choices from a menu look quite cool though.

Reactions: buff

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Man the new update... Those are two very big contrast. Pure loredump and sad at the begining, and a lewdfest in the second half.
Nice.. nice.. MOAR!

Reactions: Story Anon

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, Story Anon, great update, as always. This chapter features new track, a variation of wandering_tickle. Where can I find it?
Oh, and the city screen too.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright I played the game for about some good 1 1/2 hour and I got to play with CJ again after he met all his friends.
Got to say this Game has a unique story telling giving perspectives from several characters. Down the line I expect to "play" all of them but I am afraid that this will never give me a definite focus of the game....dont know how to explain this.

Also as of right now I am in the story the situation is hard for me to play. This is purely a personal stand point but this hits too close to real life. I stopped playing "If I had Wings" back in the day because the game left me depressed. Only drama after drama xD
I get how and why Vic is acting...sorta...but I hope that it tones down later on and gets more unbelievable again ,)

Anyway presentation is top notch and I like the models as well. Looking forward to getting to the battle system part everyone is heating up about.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Oh God, that's something I can't live with depriving someone else of. ETA is as soon as we get the UI ready for Android and get the installation process tested. This is priority #1 right now for Snow, so hopefully not too much longer.
Hey, it's me again. Lol

Is there an update on the eta for the Android port? I replayed the existing renpy port again just keep it fresh in my head, so when I saw the update I figured I'd ask.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey, Story Anon, great update, as always. This chapter features new track, a variation of wandering_tickle. Where can I find it?
Oh, and the city screen too.
Thank you!

The first is another original by the same artist as that song, I've included it in this post.

Edit: Okay NOW it should be included in this post.

The second is:

Hey, it's me again. Lol

Is there an update on the eta for the Android port? I replayed the existing renpy port again just keep it fresh in my head, so when I saw the update I figured I'd ask.
We lost about two weeks on Android during November. Not due to any technical issue, Snow had a tooth break and had to argue with the VA to get it pulled. He's fine and healing decently enough, should be back to work soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime and akselx
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes