chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
It is possible for dev to update a linux build?

I looked at game for a while, but right now want to give it a try.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It is possible for dev to update a linux build?

I looked at game for a while, but right now want to give it a try.
We hit a known Unity compiler bug where the asset bundles for Linux aren't packing correctly. We know how to fix it but it'll take a few days of work to get done, but right now our lead programmer is 100% working on the Android port at the moment.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Seems like a bug, but, did you guys got stuck in "The End"? It's on a loop.
I actually got this bug during testing but I wasn't able to replicate it.
If you reload and redo the segment (maybe do a different side story first?) it should fix itself.

Do you remember what you did right before doing it?

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
If you reload and redo the segment (maybe do a different side story first?) it should fix itself.

Isn't this the same bug that affected folks in the previous (or one before that)? I can't tell which of my saves it later as the timestamp is messed up. btw, I am also affected with this.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Isn't this the same bug that affected folks in the previous (or one before that)? I can't tell which of my saves it later as the timestamp is messed up. btw, I am also affected with this.
I don't think I've heard any reports of other side stories looping, but I definitely encountered the one with The End during testing. If you guys can let me know what the circumstances were for you, I might be able to replicate it and get that nipped in the bud.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I just used the older pre chapter 25 save and skipped through all of it. Kieran walk up to the door and decides to leave, get the message to save and this is where I ended last time. 1.62.5 was supposed to have content after this right? If so I can attach the save I used to get here, just let me know where it is is in AppData.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just used the older pre chapter 25 save and skipped through all of it. Kieran walk up to the door and decides to leave, get the message to save and this is where I ended last time. 1.62.5 was supposed to have content after this right? If so I can attach the save I used to get here, just let me know where it is is in AppData.
The new content for 1.62.5 is comprised of side stories for Jamie, Sarah and two new characters. All four of those will be found on the overworld after Chapter 24/25 (Although you need to do the other girls side stories to access Jamie and Sarah's)

I've recently tried this game for about an hour and didn't like the format all all.

I just got thrown from scene to scene not knowing who/where I am with unknown characters talking about random things.
Then after half an hour I finally get to play as MC and find out a little about the story and who his father is (which was nice).
But shortly after returning I'm already playing as another character that is able to talk to MC.

Does this game get more like a regular visual novel later on or is it just too crazy for me?
It's an ensemble cast. CJ and Jamie are the two protagonists of the game and while the viewpoint usually follows CJ, it will follow Jamie as well.

This game does not become more like a regular visual novel.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
does anyone have a save with the best outcomes and everything done before this newest update i changed computer and lost my saves

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
does anyone have a save with the best outcomes and everything done before this newest update i changed computer and lost my saves
Off hand, I have a Chapter 18 save.

jonnus

Jan 26, 2021

Loaded the save file previously to this last update, did exactly the same, but this time it did not got in a loop. Tricky bug. :)

Reactions: Story Anon

buff

May 29, 2017
We hit a known Unity compiler bug where the asset bundles for Linux aren't packing correctly. We know how to fix it but it'll take a few days of work to get done, but right now our lead programmer is 100% working on the Android port at the moment.
Can I just say Android is ruining (what passes for) my life? The amount of delays some of my favorite projects suffer, or features they never implement, because of the eternal time suck of trying to shit out builds on this half-supported platform is insane. Buy a freakin' laptop, you gits. Even a stupid chromebook can run most of the games on F95, and those are cheaper than the bag you carry them in.

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can I just say Android is ruining (what passes for) my life? The amount of delays some of my favorite projects suffer, or features they never implement, because of the eternal time suck of trying to shit out builds on this half-supported platform is insane. Buy a freakin' laptop, you gits. Even a stupid chromebook can run most of the games on F95, and those are cheaper than the bag you carry them in.
If only.

As much as I wish that everyone had access to a PC, something like 40% of our download analytics are for Android.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes