TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Alright, moving on please.
On more bright news, the renders for the next episode have been finished. So we are pretty close to enjoy a new update.
Helllll yea, we're supposed to be getting Patreon release come Wednesday. I'm pretty hyped for it. More Matoi content FTW

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I think I just saw something that I wasn't supposed to really see or know but I'm not gonna talk about it.

Anyways just gonna ask if the game has like Halloween events or Christmas events and such things. Or is it like a linear story line path without real time days and something.

Still haven't played the game yet while waiting for the new Android version. Do tell me if I'm annoying you or if I'm being obnoxious for asking such things.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I think I just saw something that I wasn't supposed to really see or know but I'm not gonna talk about it.

Anyways just gonna ask if the game has like Halloween events or Christmas events and such things. Or is it like a linear story line path without real time days and something.

Still haven't played the game yet while waiting for the new Android version. Do tell me if I'm annoying you or if I'm being obnoxious for asking such things.
So far no time gated events.
And yes, the game is pretty much linear, it sometimes lets you freeroam so you can go see some side content or just aditional conversations (that i enjoy). But its in no way a sandbox game.

Reactions: Suwi

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020

No Halloween or Christmas events yet as OoT has a set timeline and it's still late September. Definite possibility in the future.

Do tell me if I'm annoying you or if I'm being obnoxious for asking such things.
Not at all, that's why I'm here.

Reactions: Suwi

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019

Also be sure to check out the discord link and join in! There is also an area you can ask the dev and he's very quick to respond on there as well.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
2 questions

Is it sandbox and is there sex scenes?
If it's sandbox is it a small part of the actual game and not grindy?

Thanks in advance
No sandbox..pretty linear but sometimes there is free roam with side events,chats ( if you like to know more about the plot or characters ) and places exploring.

Also if story based yes there are scenes ...

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
So, around what chapters will we get a look at other goddesses?
So far there's been a pace of reveals, your guess is as good as mine. Though they could appear at any moment from what we can see. Are you caught up and have you played the newest update that dropped today?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So far there's been a pace of reveals, your guess is as good as mine. Though they could appear at any moment from what we can see. Are you caught up and have you played the newest update that dropped today?
Not yet, still on 27 ch. Just doing light research craig t figure out who others might be. Fairly certain that one of them would be named Iris.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
OMG - Chapter 28 is just over the top! One of the best chapters so far...
The lewds surprised me (almost shocked me) and played into exactly where I hoped we were heading...

But the end of the chapter - cliffhanger? - Story Anon, how could you???
I have the feeling that while we wait for Chapter 29, I'll be handing out the torches and pitchforks...
And I'll be at the head of the line until I know things have a chance of working out!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey all, go vote in the holiday pole for Out of Touch!
All it takes to become a Donor is 1.00usd!
https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2021-1200-pool.103176/

Lets see if we can get Story Anon to the top and get him some lunch money!
(It also might help the game's visibility and will get us more people to talk about the game with, its win win!)

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes