Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Anon I'm hating you for the ending...

:cry:

Downloaded this again 10 minutes ago and now it's updated lol. Gonna redownload.
If it helps, Ch28 is roughly 18+ hours in. So if you want to just play your current build up to that point and then use the patch, you’ll be just fine.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019

If it helps, Ch28 is roughly 18+ hours in. So if you want to just play your current build up to that point and then use the patch, you’ll be just fine.
Na it's fine. Btw how frequently do you update the game? I feel I've seen it somewhat frequently in the latest updates tab and it does sound interesting to me.

P.S. The "How to run" part still says "Extract and run, the usual Renpy stuff".

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Na it's fine. Btw how frequently do you update the game? I feel I've seen it somewhat frequently in the latest updates tab and it does sound interesting to me.
At least monthly, sometimes twice a month. Big chapters like 22, 28 and 29 take more time and generally will eat up two+ release slots.

P.S. The "How to run" part still says "Extract and run, the usual Renpy stuff".
That's intentional, you extract and play just like any Ren'py game.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I LOVE this game and want to play update but i wish we had another site like nopy (r.i.p o7) to upload and download because mega been giving me errors and other sites download speed slower than snails

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I LOVE this game and want to play update but i wish we had another site like nopy (r.i.p o7) to upload and download because mega been giving me errors and other sites download speed slower than snails
If itch.io works okay in your region, it's up on there too. Link is in the OP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElukiaTV and DES818
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes