Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You know, not that this story isn't a bit over-convoluted anyway,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And dev, why do you have me click through these... "...."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this annoying click-through-the-pregnant-pause-stuff happens very frequently and it's annoying. What's the point? Please, I ask that you stop this. :)

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: akselx and jhustrue

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thanks for the warnings (in spoilers like it should be).

Actings Lessons kinda ruined me, so I will wait until this game is finished and see if this story twist is final.

Enjoyed it untill now, but I have to protect my fragile heart ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thanks for the warnings (in spoilers like it should be).

Actings Lessons kinda ruined me, so I will wait until this game is finished and see if this story twist is final.

Enjoyed it untill now, but I have to protect my fragile heart ;)
Nah man, this isnt like like AL, I'm sure Anon would NEVER pull an Acting Lessons...
..because in OoT, you don't get a choice, one character just dies. T.T
But all jokes aside, I assume this wont be a perma death. Just a reason for CJ to go Super Sayian with grief

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
My game stops at a screen of the sky right after Victoria says fuck you I'm leaving after the MC returns from his montage and just meets up with his friends, after getting off the plane to japan... Is that the end of the VN? Cuz if so its really short, and if not, What happened to stop the game.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
My game stops at a screen of the sky right after Victoria says fuck you I'm leaving after the MC returns from his montage and just meets up with his friends, after getting off the plane to japan... Is that the end of the VN? Cuz if so its really short, and if not, What happened to stop the game.
Sounds like something on your machine is preventing the webm intro cinematic from playing.

I just checked the current version and it's working correctly, don't think it's on our side.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Sounds like something on your machine is preventing the webm intro cinematic from playing.

I just checked the current version and it's working correctly, don't think it's on our side.
huh... great ive never had that problem before is there a way to get a save past that or do you know a work around, this is my first unity game so I'm not sure what do do here tbh, sorry for the bother, just enjoying the novel and bummed i can't keep playing XD

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
huh... great ive never had that problem before is there a way to get a save past that or do you know a work around, this is my first unity game so I'm not sure what do do here tbh.
I would probably go check your antivirus and add OoT to the exceptions as that's the most likely culprit preventing movies from being played. It's not really a Unity thing.

I've included a save just after that cinematic but if this problem persists, it's just going to happen again later.

• Love
Reactions: TM REDUX

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
I would probably go check your antivirus and add OoT to the exceptions as that's the most likely culprit preventing movies from being played. It's not really a Unity thing.

I've included a save just after that cinematic but if this problem persists, it's just going to happen again later.
WOW ok thanks for that, I didnt realize it was blocking the music as well, thanks for the advice, and im surprised i was the first with the problem as i just use the normal windows firewall!!

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
WOW ok thanks for that, I didnt realize it was blocking the music as well, thanks for the advice, and im surprised i was the first with the problem as i just use the normal windows firewall!!
Great, glad that worked. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Now that you mention it, the music seldom plays for me, so I might be having a similar problem. Thanks for that.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
This game needs more looping during sex scenes instead of static images.
Why did we only have 1 playable fight scene btw, I was expecting at least 3.

Reactions: Gorainu

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Man this had one of the best stories I have seen in a VN in a very long time with great fucking characterization, and an engrossing plot, literally only has one issue, which is little erotic content. That said Amazing fucking story so far and im amazed to see so much in a year of development!

Also hope there is pregnancy content in the future NGL!

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Man this had one of the best stories I have seen in a VN in a very long time with great fucking characterization, and an engrossing plot, literally only has one issue, which is little erotic content. That said Amazing fucking story so far and im amazed to see so much in a year of development!

Also hope there is pregnancy content in the future NGL!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

If it helps, since Chapter 25 the amount of lewds has only been increasing (something like 70% of lewd renders are in the last 3 chapters) and that's a trend I intend to continue.

Doesn't help early impressions of course, but hey it's something to look forward to.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes