Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Great chapter, one of the best for sure. A bit confused as to why winter would do what she did there at the end, but I guess i'll have to wait and see.
Also, we're slowly but surely making the game sexier, which is a plus in my book. Now imagine that scene animated XD. One can dream.
Anyways, can't wait to see what's next

SeverX

Sep 4, 2017
First off, first comment on the site, and I've been using it for years. If you knew the sort of person I was, you'd know that it is a big deal for me to be driven to comment.

Story Anon, I realize that this project of yours is a creative venture, maybe a passion project, or just an outlet of sorts. I hope that I'm not the first to express the following sentiments:

You have a real talent for character development and writing ability. Very impressive to say the least. You may have heard that before, and/or, expected that type of response, but that isn't what I wish to highlight.

You moved me. Wasn't expected from me, and hasn't happened very often. The experience meant more to me than I can type here. I live a meager existence, so unfortunately, I won't be able to monetarily show my thanks for a while, but that wouldn't really express how much your writing enraptured me, anyhow. Don't sell yourself short. If you ever have. Your talent shouldn't be confined to this site. You have the make of a truly spectacular writer.

So, with all that said, and as a final heart-felt message sent; Thank You...

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
First off, first comment on the site, and I've been using it for years. If you knew the sort of person I was, you'd know that it is a big deal for me to be driven to comment.

Story Anon, I realize that this project of yours is a creative venture, maybe a passion project, or just an outlet of sorts. I hope that I'm not the first to express the following sentiments:

You have a real talent for character development and writing ability. Very impressive to say the least. You may have heard that before, and/or, expected that type of response, but that isn't what I wish to highlight.

You moved me. Wasn't expected from me, and hasn't happened very often. The experience meant more to me than I can type here. I live a meager existence, so unfortunately, I won't be able to monetarily show my thanks for a while, but that wouldn't really express how much your writing enraptured me, anyhow. Don't sell yourself short. If you ever have. Your talent shouldn't be confined to this site. You have the make of a truly spectacular writer.

So, with all that said, and as a final heart-felt message sent; Thank You...
Thank you! Really glad to hear you've enjoyed OoT so far.

Hope you stick with us on this journey (Lurking or not :LOL: )!

Knowing people like you are looking forward to more makes writing much easier, more than even money.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
CJ is white, Teresa is Hispanic, Ashley is mixed.

Victoria, Leah and Jamie aren't their real names.
Correct, she left at a pretty young age when her mother got a job at a major multinational corporation in Japan.
U just gonna spoil it all like this?
Alright then, will we get to meet Hayato the older again? He was pretty compelling villain.
Also, I was way off with the rest of the goddesses. Thought Ashley's heterochromia was a clue.
Also also so far Leah is the least involved in the story. When will we get to her bits?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
U just gonna spoil it all like this?
I mean, that’s no secret and it’s already mentioned a few times.

Alright then, will we get to meet Hayato the older again? He was pretty compelling villain.
Of course. He is by no means gone for good.

Also also so far Leah is the least involved in the story. When will we get to her bits?
Leah’s arc is Ch30-37.

Reactions: akselx

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I thought at first that she was also their homeroom teacher, they look alike. Here I though it was a sneak plant, a final boss, posing as a background character and appearing here and there.
Yeah I can get that.

The difference of course, is that Keiko-sensei is THICC like a bowl of oatmeal but I can't blame you for confusing the two.

CharaStudio-2022-01-04-14-57-54-Render.png

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
This game is incredible and story and humor are fantastic but I do have a question , do you think sometime in the future a gallery or a memory section would be added for after you beat the game to the end of the update or have you decided if that will be at the completion of the game if at all ?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This game is incredible and story and humor are fantastic but I do have a question , do you think sometime in the future a gallery or a memory section would be added for after you beat the game to the end of the update or have you decided if that will be at the completion of the game if at all ?
Yes there will be a gallery (and a jukebox) under an Extras section on the main menu.
You can actually see where that button will go in the future.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Is there gonna be combat scenes implemented in already released chapters or are those for the future ones?

Reactions: Story Anon

Miguelcasanova

Dec 15, 2020
I have a problem since a game file got corrupted, if someone could upload the movies file in streaming assets it would honestly save my life

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes