1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I left an extensive review/critique of Out of Touch, but I just wanted to add here that I very much enjoyed the game, it has a very unique and interesting atmosphere. I liked it so much I basically lost one night's sleep playing it to completion.

Really looking forward to the future of this game.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I left an extensive review/critique of Out of Touch, but I just wanted to add here that I very much enjoyed the game, it has a very unique and interesting atmosphere. I liked it so much I basically lost one night's sleep playing it to completion.

Really looking forward to the future of this game.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

An end to that horrible cliffhanger New content in the next couple of weeks!

Reactions: akselx and 1337Bob

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Glad you like it!

You've pretty much got it, but I can see where there's a bit of confusion. Let me try and help without spoiling too much.

Harem layout:
1 guy + 6 (ish) girls.

All girls are romantically into the guy.

Two girls are into each other, girlfriend and girlfriend.

Two girls are down to fug any of the other girls, including group stuff, but are only romantically interested in the guy.

Two girls are just into the guy but are still good friends with the other girls. The second protagonist is in this group.

Hope that clears any lingering worries up.

You won't regret it! Enjoy.
Let me ask this does that 2 girls were girlfriends before getting in a relationship with the mc?

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Friends? Yeah, one of them with a very clear crush towards the other.
"Girlfriends" no.
Oh okay cuz the creator said "Two girls are into each other, girlfriend and girlfriend" , so i though they were both dating eachother before or at the same time they are dating mc

doctor123

May 22, 2018
Started a few days ago and finished the latest update (and pledged to patreon as well) just now.

I love it, it feels like it has somewhat higher production values than many other Adult indie VNs. There are some bugs I've seen, music not looping (may not be a bug and just a poor choice or something, idk), rollback causing the latest save (if saved at around the same time as messing with rollback) causing the game to skip back sometimes half a chapters worth (I think). Oh and skip/auto being clicked turns them pink and the pink won't go away until I restart the game.

which I do cause I've got OCD about some things and that just happens to include that (well that and consistency and stuff like that haha).

I do have one suggestion: an Opacity slider of sorts, my eyes are kinda sensitive and not great (read they can get blurry as fuck depending on the day) and sometimes the background colours make the sometimes hard to read text really hard to read. Just an accessibility issue really but thought I'd mention it since Story Anon seems to be active here and I 'can sometimes' be pretty shy at times on discord haha.

Oh and side note: not sure if this is on your dev list of things TODO but those battles need some SFX on top of making sure the music loops correctly. Just a side note.

Anyway, you certainly have a fan now here, I loved all 28 chapters and I can't fucking wait for the next one.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Some technical errors for the new build, at least on Mac.

No sound at the main page and the load menu has no thumbnails and cannot load saves. Also cannot start a new game.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Some technical errors for the new build, at least on Mac.

No sound at the main page and the load menu has no thumbnails and cannot load saves. Also cannot start a new game.
Found the problem, will be updating the Mac link with the fixed build shortly.

Reactions: Laziness
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes