MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Sweet I was just thinking about this game, haven't played in a few versions so I'm excited to get back to it. Saves still transfer with Unity right? I'm assuming they do, guess I'll find out. Replaying this isn't really a bad thing anyway.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Sweet I was just thinking about this game, haven't played in a few versions so I'm excited to get back to it. Saves still transfer with Unity right? I'm assuming they do, guess I'll find out. Replaying this isn't really a bad thing anyway.
They do, yes. Have fun!

Reactions: MidnightKing

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Does this game have a gallery yet?
Not yet, we have the UI assets for it but I want Snow to just focus on Android and not let any other small features get in the way before that's finished. Gallery is the first thing coming after Android is in a testable state.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Laziness

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
how far till completion?
Out of Touch will be 100 chapters long. Chapter 29 just came out today and the game is roughly 18~ hours long currently.

At this rate, it'll probably be a few years until the project is entirely complete.

• Wow
Reactions: Laziness

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Are the tags correct? No lewd content? I mean the screenshots tell otherwise. Any other tags?
??
The tags at the top of the page include "Group sex" and "Vaginal sex".
Of course there are lewds on the game, not many, so far, but the game takes its time to develop the relationship before jumping into the.. well, action.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Where do you see that? OoT hasn’t had a No Sexual Content tag for over a year.
In the post.

1644435283244.png

But I do see now at the top of the thread the various tags. I just rarely check those since I always enter a thread and then check the Genre spoiler.

My bad.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
In the post.

View attachment 1643943

But I do see now at the top of the thread the various tags. I just rarely check those since I always enter a thread and then check the Genre spoiler.

My bad.
Yeah I can understand the confusion, vanilla and group there do in fact refer to vanilla sex and group sex though that isn’t obvious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes