BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Mac version, after unzipping, says it's incomplete or corrupted when trying to open it.
Is this fixable?
Thank you in advance!

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Mac version, after unzipping, says it's incomplete or corrupted when trying to open it.
Is this fixable?
Thank you in advance!
The v2.0.1 Mac build was accidentally put in an extra folder also named OoT v2.0 Mac.app, it's been fixed on itch and will hopefully be updated here soon but you can fix it yourself by just taking it out of that extra folder. Easy.

Reactions: BrandonSuns

buff

May 29, 2017
Really good update. I also appreciate that lately even in the story-driven non-sexual updates, there are still hot naked people running around a lot. Your renders are really good for a Koi game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Story Anon

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
The v2.0.1 Mac build was accidentally put in an extra folder also named OoT v2.0 Mac.app, it's been fixed on itch and will hopefully be updated here soon but you can fix it yourself by just taking it out of that extra folder. Easy.
Wow, thanks for the lightning fast reply! And thank you for the explanation, I'll get right to it!

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Wow, thanks for the lightning fast reply! And thank you for the explanation, I'll get right to it!
No problem. If you have any issue with it, you can just redownload the v2.0.2 version from my page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrandonSuns

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
I lost interest in this a bit during the middle of the Jamie arc, have we had any new sexual content updates since then?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I lost interest in this a bit during the middle of the Jamie arc, have we had any new sexual content updates since then?
Doesnt seem like your kind of game then, since its mostly story focused.
But yeah, we got plenty of lewds, even the new "group sex" tag with chapter 28.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I love the game but its giving me the fairy tale affect. the mc is suppose to be a multiverse god but his only power is love and friendship like what? can you give the ken masters reject cool powers instead of being the bitch boy princess that needs rescue by his hot chicks. i don't mind the not so much sex as i said before but please give mc cool outfit like girls instead of the boomer rave cloths he thinks is cool lol. maybe some hadokens lol.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will there be something like Victoria admitting her wrongs to her father and apology considering what happend to him and how she treated him for a long time as well as several other thing she had been wrong about as well,and will Sarah(Sister)get some kind of power up becouse right now she seem almost too weak compared to some other girls and Jamie in particular,and final question is how powerfull(Destructive Potential) characters of this game is considering all we see and overall potential of seemingly not godly people(Mother Ruriko)?

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi everyone how are you in these days? hope you are doing well!
i have a question, in the beginning of the game i remember a part where vic "rape" cj, i haven't played the game since a few updates but i clearly remember that part showing them having sex but now it just shows a black screen so what happen? did anon have to censored that part because of patreon?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone how are you in these days? hope you are doing well!
i have a question, in the beginning of the game i remember a part where vic "rape" cj, i haven't played the game since a few updates but i clearly remember that part showing them having sex but now it just shows a black screen so what happen? did anon have to censored that part because of patreon?
it was indeed that, luckily for Anon, that was the only change they demanded.

Reactions: nerowaiss

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hopefully this gets put on Mega or torrent or something. 300kb/s just isn't going to happen
While I don't have any control over what sites the Upload Team here puts in the OP, you can always go to our if that'll work any better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hngg and ElukiaTV

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, so Vic's dad is pretty much Yusuke Urameshi. Thats cool

Out of curiosity, how many battle scenarios we're supposed to be at right now? It feels like this chapter was meant to have 2 or 3

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there is any news about the android version? Like what is the progress on it and when will it get released
Soon (tm)

Ok, so Vic's dad is pretty much Yusuke Urameshi. Thats cool

Out of curiosity, how many battle scenarios we're supposed to be at right now? It feels like this chapter was meant to have 2 or 3
Yeah 3 total in Ch29.

I'm pretty sure the game doesn't soft lock if Sarah loses all her health since you can just reheal her.
It shouldn't softlock anymore, there was a bug with MP refilling and Cro's AI that caused it to loop in that circumstance.

Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
my game seems get stuck at a specific point, almost like it is freezing but i can still save and go into the settings etc. only thing that dont work are getting further with the story,rightclick and load from that point. can someone help me figure this out? already redownloaded it

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes