ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
my game seems get stuck at a specific point, almost like it is freezing but i can still save and go into the settings etc. only thing that dont work are getting further with the story,rightclick and load from that point. can someone help me figure this out? already redownloaded it
If you cant tell us at which part it happens.. or send the save game..

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know if it's because of my computer but the display doesn't work well, it won't let me put it in window mode, all the options leave it in full screen.
Does anyone know how to hide the quick menu?
I am desperate that it does not disappear when I click on the H or in the middle of the mouse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rasc

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
She has issues, she has many many issues. But she is not the only one.
Yeah but it seems that many people Mc included ignore and not even try to point out where she is obviously far too harsh on some people and for whatever reason they still think that she is oh so perfect in practically everything and simply ignore/not notice her many flaws!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I saw the last version of the game on linux was quite a while ago. Do they plan on ever making a linux version again, or have they decided to drop linux support?
Android is the priority for now, once that is finally done...
But i think i have read here that it works fine in Linux with wine?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Finally caught back up to this. Anon, you and all the crew are doing God's work over there. What a special story this is. Out of touch is quite frankly a tale of epic proportions. Every character is so complex and real. The two "Major conflicts" in Volume 2 were Amazing, especially the first of the two. I could go on, but I'll end with this, I feel bad for anyone who hasn't experienced it yet, I truly never wanted it to end while simultaneously wanting to catch up to the current content. Fricken S tier AVN, and I'm sure it'll only get better.

kawatters

Nov 17, 2021
I've been binging this game all night and enjoying it. And at chapter 15 i lost my save. Is there any way back? Please. I can't even skip back to it. I really wanna continue playing. Anyone knows what i can do?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've been binging this game all night and enjoying it. And at chapter 15 i lost my save. Is there any way back? Please. I can't even skip back to it. I really wanna continue playing. Anyone knows what i can do?
Sure thing, here you go.

Put it in appdata/locallow/lightning rooster prouctions/oot

Story Anon. Maybe you can help. I need to continue the story of Chad Johnson. I'll subscribe to patreon. ; - ;
You drive a hard bargain.

Reactions: akselx

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
tried it a long time ago and loved the models, waited for some more content and story and it didnt disappoint, AT ALL. except for the fact I want more D:

thank you for the kieran booty shots, btw. :BootyTime:

MrLucksman

Mar 26, 2019
Absolutely amazing game so far. Love the characters (especially Kieran) and the story so fucking much I can hardly wait for more.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. It really shows. One of the best games I've played in a long time.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Absolutely amazing game so far. Love the characters (especially Kieran) and the story so fucking much I can hardly wait for more.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. It really shows. One of the best games I've played in a long time.

tried it a long time ago and loved the models, waited for some more content and story and it didnt disappoint, AT ALL. except for the fact I want more D:

thank you for the kieran booty shots, btw. :BootyTime:
Thank you, glad you guys enjoyed it.

Ch30 will be out to the public on March 8th, so not too much longer!

Reactions: MrLucksman
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes