Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Here you go my love. You have some absolutely lovely characters in your game. Who is your favourite?
Thank you!

The main girls are all my favorite, the list of characters I had originally was a fair bit bigger and had to be cut down to just the ones I really loved.

But there's only one girl in my pfp and signature :WeSmart:

kawatters

Nov 17, 2021
Thank you!

The main girls are all my favorite, the list of characters I had originally was a fair bit bigger and had to be cut down to just the ones I really loved.

But there's only one girl in my pfp and signature :WeSmart:
Hell yeah! Sarah is proper waifu material. By the way, how many of the girls have H-scenes with the MC so far?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i skip the entire game, theres no animated sex here. the battle part is the obly animated part. to those crurios the game is not like harem its about poly something at least all the girls that have sex with mc might get pregnant at the end

and the auto button does not work

Jun 6, 2021
This isn't just a lewd filled quick fap game. It's a pretty well done novel.

In fact it's one of the few VN's I actually read without skipping a single thing. I love the humor and characters and even when it hit a little close to home I just couldn't stop reading. Mainly with the main LI and the best friend. I definitely appreciate this story not shying away from certain things and I was genuinely glad when it ended much better for CJ and his childhood crush and best friend. I really was prepped for some bad times due to old memories but I just couldn't stop despite knowing what might happen. Knowing how dark a turn it could have taken. Takes some serious skill to write something that compelling if I'm being honest, especially when Chad Thundercock is involved.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How do you reset the resolution? It's not detecting my screen size correctly, and I can't get it to go back to the default size it was at launch
I got Snow to write up a troubleshooting guide for this:

For everyone having issues with the screen resolution not working properly, this seems to have something to do with unity not initializing the dropdown properly despite my best efforts.
If you want a different resolution from the default do this exactly:
1. Open the game.
2. From the Main Menu, go to Settings
3. Select a different resolution from the one shown in the dropdown(even if the one shown is correct)
4. Repeat step 3 for the windowed mode setting
5. Choose the resolution and windowed mode you want from both dropdowns(you must do both)
6. Click return or press escape
7. Close the game.
8. Reload the game and play normally.

Reactions: Rasc

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
First and foremost, this is a good story-driven game that anyone that enjoys stories would appreciate.

That being said don't let anyone tell you that there's plenty of lewd scenes cuz there isn't. You better off waiting or not playing this game at all if you come here for lewd stuff.

Matter fact, the game could have been fine if it didn't have lewd scenes at all because it doesn't mesh with the story all that well.

Definitely an adult-oriented game despite the juvenile cast, but the sex scenes are very underwhelming and are just static images that turn into slideshows and are pretty low tier compared to most games on this site. I bet you can make this game without those sex scenes and the people here wouldn't care because of the engaging story.

Shoutouts to the Dev and co for making this game and I appreciate you for what you do even if I don't really like some of the things with this game. It's still a solid narrative with pretty sequences and characters that don't make it boring.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes