ren88

Jan 20, 2022
Hopefully a back button can be added in. There have been a few times where I missed some dialogue due to load lag or being unsure of the scene still "being played" (maybe a way to designate an animation is playing would help too).

Also, during the "Twilight" intermissions, there's a lot of dialogue if we go to each location and talk/do the side scenes. Might be cool to explain the "importance" of checking each location in the tutorial.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Hopefully a back button can be added in. There have been a few times where I missed some dialogue due to load lag or being unsure of the scene still "being played" (maybe a way to designate an animation is playing would help too).

Also, during the "Twilight" intermissions, there's a lot of dialogue if we go to each location and talk/do the side scenes. Might be cool to explain the "importance" of checking each location in the tutorial.
While using a mouse, you should be able to use the scroll wheel to move backwards. However, that only works as long as you viewed the text during this session. If you load a file, you will not be able to scroll backwards from where you load, something to do with Unity.

Reactions: ren88

randosle

Feb 8, 2022
So, uh, does anyone knows when chapter 30 goes public? Last month, by this time it was already on itchio, I think. Am I missing something?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So, uh, does anyone knows when chapter 30 goes public? Last month, by this time it was already on itchio, I think. Am I missing something?
Pushing to itch now.

Edit: It's up if you don't want to wait for F95 uploads

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx and smuk

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
I haven't been here in a while but what's the news on the android port? I would love to follow this a bit closer but unless it starts getting more recent releases on android I can do nothing else but wait and occasionally ask about it. This being only my second time asking.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I haven't been here in a while but what's the news on the android port? I would love to follow this a bit closer but unless it starts getting more recent releases on android I can do nothing else but wait and occasionally ask about it. This being only my second time asking.
We actually have some more details on that, there's a big wall of text about it in our latest status update here:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Really great update. The recap was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was pretty great. I especially liked the digs at what I am assuming was HHG. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Really great update. The recap was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was pretty great. I especially liked the digs at what I am assuming was HHG. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

I had a ton of film noire quotes stuck in my head and decided to just dump them all in one writing session.

Why? I have no idea.

Reactions: Alex5280

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Had to wait until the download is done (file size are so big now) but everything is worth it considered how good the game are until now, let see how the story will continue and what's new await me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes