BMan28

Nov 17, 2020
To the devs: fuck you guys, this game is great.

Hoping anyone can point me in the direction of a song used - it's the one that plays when Carpo confronts Leah in the shower in chapter 32 (which is where I'm at).

It's driving me mad that I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

Sep 26, 2021
To the devs: fuck you guys, this game is great.

Hoping anyone can point me in the direction of a song used - it's the one that plays when Carpo confronts Leah in the shower in chapter 32 (which is where I'm at).

It's driving me mad that I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated!

If you need to find a song in OoT, go to settings and turn on the dev console. Press ~ to activate it, and then type in 'asset' to get the name of the current background image and audio file. Should at least tell you the name of the song, if not the artist.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me a way to download this game that does NOT require a downloaded app that demands a monthly payment? I downloaded the Mega app and this game gets halfway downloaded before it says "whoa, there, champ, you gotta give us $10/mo if you wanna download this beast." Fuck that.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Can anyone tell me a way to download this game that does NOT require a downloaded app that demands a monthly payment? I downloaded the Mega app and this game gets halfway downloaded before it says "whoa, there, champ, you gotta give us $10/mo if you wanna download this beast." Fuck that.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Just use Gofile, ez pz

mega requires you to wait 24h every 5gb

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
mega requires you to wait 24h
Wrong.
every 5gb
Also wrong.

Mega requires you to wait varying amount of time, usually 5 hours after varying amount of down traffic, usually 4-6GB, it depends on MEGA services global usage and how many people are downloading the file. Sometimes you can download 15GB without interruption, sometimes it will interrupt after 3GB. Just start download and keep it up for a day, it will finish.

Also just use official itch.io links with download manager in case itch servers disconnect.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wrong.

Also wrong.

Mega requires you to wait varying amount of time, usually 5 hours after varying amount of down traffic, usually 4-6GB, it depends on MEGA services global usage and how many people are downloading the file. Sometimes you can download 15GB without interruption, sometimes it will interrupt after 3GB. Just start download and keep it up for a day, it will finish.

Also just use official itch.io links with download manager in case itch servers disconnect.
I think thats just the case if you use the mega download manager and otherwise its the 5gb/24h but i dont really care anyway tbh

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I think thats just the case if you use the mega download manager and otherwise its the 5gb/24h but i dont really care anyway tbh
It's same with or without it, or at least used to be. I constantly use it for downloads, the lowest I got locked after was 3GB and several times I wasn't locked after 10+GB (at some point I downloaded 15GB file without interruption). It's explained somewhere but it's not some specific number, that fluctuates based on global website usage, the higher load is on mega the lower the limit is. So if you're downloading when few people are downloading you can easily download large files without being interrupted.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
A fun game which could stand some more time for the side characters.
Just a hunch but i think that Cro's touch on Kei and her family may have saved CJ from Hebe as she would being hurt or take him over.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2024
some body help why is the mc Hebrew or is his shotgun made in Israel help I'm confused also does any one know what is said my Hebrew is a little rusty [I'm talking about the prologue cut scene where he summons a double barrel shot gun]

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
some body help why is the mc Hebrew or is his shotgun made in Israel help I'm confused also does any one know what is said my Hebrew is a little rusty [I'm talking about the prologue cut scene where he summons a double barrel shot gun]
It's a fictional gun made from random parts in order to look cool. No Hebrew required.

Jul 28, 2024
It's a fictional gun made from random parts in order to look cool. No Hebrew required.
i asked because I'm half Hebrew and i was curious as to what it said i cant read Hebrew but i can speak it if you don't know that's fine also awesome game it has like better animation than some AAA games story is also great love the 80s vibe as well also the city pop takanaka/mariya takeuchi sound is amazing keep up the great work

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, I'm new to this game and thread. I got saw Tropicali and reached this game but since this one is also still in development I wanted to know how close is this game to completion? Till chapter 50?

4.50 star(s) 232 Votes