soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
So i'm curious, was that Cro during the kidnapping event or was it more like a trauma scar version of her? Cause she seemed to be egging her on, something she's supposedly sworn off doing via the non interference policy, she even says near the end of the chapter that she wouldn't unless Keiran wanted her to, so that bit kind of implies the previous bit with her was just Keiran reverting to old habits when Cro had control/influence over her. I think Chaddicus ElektroKock would be furious to find out she had been egging Keiran on and that is something she's very much not wanting... right?
Yes. It even uses updated Cro model from early chapters (which is also used in updated ch12 scene I think).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
So i'm curious, was that Cro during the kidnapping event or was it more like a trauma scar version of her? Cause she seemed to be egging her on, something she's supposedly sworn off doing via the non interference policy, she even says near the end of the chapter that she wouldn't unless Keiran wanted her to, so that bit kind of implies the previous bit with her was just Keiran reverting to old habits when Cro had control/influence over her. I think Chaddicus ElektroKock would be furious to find out she had been egging Keiran on and that is something she's very much not wanting... right?
Definitely got the vibe that was a traumatic recollection of Cro. Imagining what your abuser might say in a situation is a common and very unfortunate part of being abused, even years (or decades) later.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Probably an imprint of Cro on Keirans soul.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
will anyone ever compressed this game?
Game is as compressed as possible without making it look like crap. Even new jpeg-li codec can't compress better without using XYB colorspace which unity decoder does not support. In the new runtime I added JXL codec which reduces size by at least ~20-30% without losing quality (mathematically lossless, rather than just visually lossless) and also decodes significantly faster on weaker hardware but that version won't come out for a while. Feel free to attempt to compress it better than me without destroying quality :HideThePain:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Probably an imprint of Cro on Keirans soul.
Does Keiran even have a own soul? Wasnt it originally Misaki's body and therefore her "soul"? What/who even is keiran? :ROFLMAO: Gets even more confusing when Misaki was supposed to be a part of ashley :unsure:

Maybe Keirran is just the remains of cro with influence from misaki and the others? Possible my thoughts are completly lost tho :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Does Keiran even have a own soul? Wasnt it originally Misaki's body and therefore her "soul"? What/who even is keiran? :ROFLMAO: Gets even more confusing when Misaki was supposed to be a part of ashley :unsure:

Maybe Keirran is just the remains of cro with influence from misaki and the others? Possible my thoughts are completly lost tho :LOL:
Who knows, maybe she is a patchwork of all the people mentioned.

Jan 1, 2020
Game is as compressed as possible without making it look like crap. Even new jpeg-li codec can't compress better without using XYB colorspace which unity decoder does not support. In the new runtime I added JXL codec which reduces size by at least ~20-30% without losing quality (mathematically lossless, rather than just visually lossless) and also decodes significantly faster on weaker hardware but that version won't come out for a while. Feel free to attempt to compress it better than me without destroying quality :HideThePain:
yeah i personally heat unity engine. why this dev ever stop using renpy engine .then it will be way more easier for compressors to compressed this game. deam 10 gb why not divided this game into some seasons i mean 3 or less gb in each seasons...

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
yeah i personally heat unity engine. why this dev ever stop using renpy engine .then it will be way more easier for compressors to compressed this game. deam 10 gb why not divided this game into some seasons i mean 3 or less gb in each seasons...
You're an idiot. RenPy is significantly worse and also doesn't support neither XYB colorspace JPEGs nor JXL (which new OoT runtime will support whenever it comes out). And nothing would stop someone from compressing this game, all assets are in the open in desktop versions, there is just no fucking point. It's 42.5k images, I already compressed this game to a limit without losing quality. And splitting the game would serve no purpose other than confusing people (we get question "do I need to download all installers?" for android version daily despite having install instruction). The only thing that can be compressed more is videos but that would be at the cost of significantly higher hardware requirements to play videos smoothly.

Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
Guys does anyone have a link to the windows version of the v3.21 update ? Unfortunately I missed the update and now, to recover it, I should download the entire 10 Gb of the game. If someone had the link only the update 3.21 it would be great

Thank you very much

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Guys does anyone have a link to the windows version of the v3.21 update ? Unfortunately I missed the update and now, to recover it, I should download the entire 10 Gb of the game. If someone had the link only the update 3.21 it would be great

Thank you very much
If you're patron you can probably go through last month's post and see if it's still there.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
im surprised the game is not on torrents with how big it is. putting the updates on torrent can also help with someone wanting it after a newer one comes out, cause if even one fan is seeding it, then its still accesible and the dev doesnt have to waste storage space on old versions

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
im surprised the game is not on torrents with how big it is. putting the updates on torrent can also help with someone wanting it after a newer one comes out, cause if even one fan is seeding it, then its still accesible and the dev doesnt have to waste storage space on old versions
It's not a problem for me to setup a torrent but I don't want to expose my IP publicly.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Search feature.
OutOfTouch-3.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
It's not a problem for me to setup a torrent but I don't want to expose my IP publicly.
the dev can pay for one seedbox for the current version, and for the other versions, the community can seed them, either with a vpn or not. and he can use vpn and his own computer if he knows about port management

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Search feature.
I think he meant torrenting updates.

Also in my experience most people don't tend to stay seeding after downloading, especially on outdated stuff. It would make more sense if game itself had update download from CDN with opt-in P2P to speed it up but CDN is too expensive.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: grahegri
4.50 star(s) 232 Votes