Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Prologue, Ch12, Ch18, Ch26 have animations. Ch15 was also done but it felt awkward so animations intended for ch15 were reused in updated scene in ch26.
Would you advise to do a replay already or rather wait a bit longer (for a replay) until more is done? I wasnt aware that we got this many animated scenes already

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Would you advise to do a replay already or rather wait a bit longer (for a replay) until more is done? I wasnt aware that we got this many animated scenes already
Will take a long time. A lot of the scenes were also voiced (prologue, ch12 cro scene, ch15 combat scene, sarah fairy story, sarah internal monologue at the end, ch26 sarah scene). I would recommend replaying on next update, it's supposed to have a major story moment + end of current arc (1st part of RGB).

Reactions: KiraJames

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Will take a long time. A lot of the scenes were also voiced (prologue, ch12 cro scene, ch15 combat scene, sarah fairy story, sarah internal monologue at the end, ch26 sarah scene). I would recommend replaying on next update, it's supposed to have a major story moment + end of current arc (1st part of RGB).
I might be in the minority, but I'm generally against voice acting. This is a visual novel, not machinima. Animations enhance the visual part, but voice should be exclusive of novel. It intrudes upon head canon.

Last edited:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OutOfTouch-3.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Coming in late... I'm not even 8 chapters into the game and I've cried twice.
WHAT IS THIS GAME... It hurts, right in the feels... T_T

Edit: I might be the only one that feels this, but that dream sequence near the beginning of the game where he's fighting and it feels so out-of-this-world gives me huge Mother 2 / Earthbound vibes XD

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
I might be in the minority, but I'm generally against voice acting. This is a visual novel, not machinima. Animations enhance the visual part, but voice should be exclusive of novel. It intrudes upon head canon.
Luckily there's a settings area where you can choose what you want. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Coming in late... I'm not even 8 chapters into the game and I've cried twice.
WHAT IS THIS GAME... It hurts, right in the feels... T_T

Edit: I might be the only one that feels this, but that dream sequence near the beginning of the game where he's fighting and it feels so out-of-this-world gives me huge Mother 2 / Earthbound vibes XD
You are in for a wiiiild ride, keep going, the feelings only hit harder and harder. But we are all here to help each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raynare69

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Just ran through the first 18 chapters all in one sitting and I've really enjoyed the experience. The storytelling and presentation are first class and entertaining.

I really like Victoria, a lot. If this weren't a kinetic novel, I would just choose her and never look back. The writers did a really great job of developing her story and narrating us through it, so this game will always have a place in my heart.

That being said, I'm generally not a fan of forced harems personally. However, the story is good, touching at times, and entertaining at times as well, so I think I want to try to keep pushing onward and enjoy the story slowly from here, maybe a chapter or two at a time. Or I might stop here and just leave it as is and just ride off into the sunset in my own headcanon XD

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Just ran through the first 18 chapters all in one sitting and I've really enjoyed the experience. The storytelling and presentation are first class and entertaining.
You're still in what's considered the "Old shitty bit" of the game btw, so know that the writing and renders only gets better.
I'd recommend playing at least till the end of Victoria's arc (chapter 29)if she's your clear favorite, her story only gets better. You may discover the way the polycule (not harem) develops.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019

I really like Victoria, a lot. If this weren't a kinetic novel, I would just choose her and never look back. The writers did a really great job of developing her story and narrating us through it, so this game will always have a place in my heart.

That being said, I'm generally not a fan of forced harems personally. However, the story is good, touching at times, and entertaining at times as well, so I think I want to try to keep pushing onward and enjoy the story slowly from here, maybe a chapter or two at a time. Or I might stop here and just leave it as is and just ride off into the sunset in my own headcanon XD
Victoria is a great LI, and then you get to Leah's arc, and then Leah becomes a better LI.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
You're still in what's considered the "Old shitty bit" of the game btw, so know that the writing and renders only gets better.
I'd recommend playing at least till the end of Victoria's arc (chapter 29)if she's your clear favorite, her story only gets better. You may discover the way the polycule (not harem) develops.
Yeah, she is my clear favorite and the reason I started the game and stayed, honestly speaking. If her arc goes on until chapter 29, then I'll definitely enjoy at least through that much at the very least, and then do the remaining chapters slowly at my own pace if I feel like it.
Thank you very much for the heads up!

Victoria is a great LI, and then you get to Leah's arc, and then Leah becomes a better LI.
Everyone has their own preferences. Honestly I came in only because I Victoria was pretty close to my type physically and she's the only one that really attracts me in this game, and I'm really happy that her story has been great so far.

4.50 star(s) 232 Votes