kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
How to fix the 2x speed of the game. It seems my game keep 2x speed everything and it's annoying if you missclick..ohh the game already updated to 1.05

aoitjakima

Jan 6, 2019
I edited my previous MTL patch post saying that you need the 1.04 download from silvertsun to put the translated data files in. This assumes that you know how and what to rename due to Japanese language not making through the zip process I'll breakdown here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trinent

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
So is there still any bugs like after you have a child with Mob 1 then you change your partner, your next partner can't get pregnant for some reason..

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So is there still any bugs like after you have a child with Mob 1 then you change your partner, your next partner can't get pregnant for some reason..
TBH i dont really know how the pregnancy system works. I managed to get 2 mob girls pregnant back to back; either its a bug, or you're just unlucky, or maybe theres a "fertility" rate for each mob that determines their pregnancy rate or even able to get pregnant at all.
In my game, my mob 2 gets pregnant like every sex session, my mob 1 gets pregnant after having sex for 3 times or so, and my mob 3 haven't gotten pregnant at all even after having sex 5 times, and i'm just too lazy to keep trying

Reactions: OneWayMissile

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
TBH i dont really know how the pregnancy system works. I managed to get 2 mob girls pregnant back to back; either its a bug, or you're just unlucky, or maybe theres a "fertility" rate for each mob that determines their pregnancy rate or even able to get pregnant at all.
In my game, my mob 2 gets pregnant like every sex session, my mob 1 gets pregnant after having sex for 3 times or so, and my mob 3 haven't gotten pregnant at all even after having sex 5 times, and i'm just too lazy to keep trying
Hmm....what i mean is Mob 1a i already made her pregnant and my choice is to keep the child. After that i try to change my partner and replace the Mob 1a with Mob 1b and tried to make her pregnant also. The problem is after having sex with the Mob 1b after 10++ times, she still doesn't get pregnant. I don't know it is because i had child before the Mob 1b so it prevent me having more child or because the game's bug..

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,

i know there should be a woman who tells you about the gallery room and all other things. How do i trigger her or make her appear? I started a new game in ver. 1.05 but she won't come?
Thanks in advance

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

i know there should be a woman who tells you about the gallery room and all other things. How do i trigger her or make her appear? I started a new game in ver. 1.05 but she won't come?
Thanks in advance
You mean the green cloth girl?
She is quite random tbh..usually she hang out at the city..

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
You mean the green cloth girl?
She is quite random tbh..usually she hang out at the city..
I'm meant the blonde girl Mary. With twintails and the green shirt. I guess you also mean her. WHat is random. I cannot enter the city. Only beach and inn. All other places tell me to visit beach first

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes