Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm meant the blonde girl Mary. With twintails and the green shirt. I guess you also mean her. WHat is random. I cannot enter the city. Only beach and inn. All other places tell me to visit beach first
You cheated the stats? If you did she wont trigger, you should only cheat the stats after you try to hit on a girl in the beach and the MC says his stats seem to be too low, then, she'll pop. Feel free to cheat after that though.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
You cheated the stats? If you did she wont trigger, you should only cheat the stats after you try to hit on a girl in the beach and the MC says his stats seem to be too low, then, she'll pop. Feel free to cheat after that though.
okey thanks, but i did not cheat anything. do i need to try to fight them? okey i try

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
okey thanks, but i did not cheat anything. do i need to try to fight them? okey i try
Yea, she always spawns for me after I try to hit on a girl. I always go for the married MILF so if it doesn't work with the others try her.

aoitjakima

Jan 6, 2019
gonna wait for the Mtl of 1.05
guess I should share the translated data files.

As before get the 1.05 from silvertsun - make the changes I mentioned at the start of the week to the names of the files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then copy the translated data files into www/data and overwrite.

DDDD3

Jul 11, 2017
Can u get the main girls pregnant with your main character or does it have to be the other 2 guys

Dec 30, 2017
I went to the hospital and got stuck, I couldn't leave because I was already on the exit square and I couldn't move because an NPC was blocking the way forward.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I went to the hospital and got stuck, I couldn't leave because I was already on the exit square and I couldn't move because an NPC was blocking the way forward.
This is a problem of the older versions. Newest versions have the hospital working so you wont get stuck like that again.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
In ver 1.05, to trigger the fortune teller lady (next to the love hotel), all you need to do is just keep asking for fortune telling (maybe like 5 times or so) until you can finally ask for something else.
Also, is there any events featuring Mary? (information girl)

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
In ver 1.05, to trigger the fortune teller lady (next to the love hotel), all you need to do is just keep asking for fortune telling (maybe like 5 times or so) until you can finally ask for something else.
Also, is there any events featuring Mary? (information girl)
Nothing for now i guess..the only thing new is just fortune teller and i just notice that you do have new sex position with the mob after you made her pregnant..

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes