molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mine eyes.. Wow.. them tits are way too much for me.. I really do not understand why anyone likes them of ridiculous size.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
you can have the chick bro I can't afford treatment for breast cancer and from what I see that's a damn big tumor

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
btw has anyone figured out how to fix the missing battle skill animations from the main girls?
I wonder if its related to translation process removing the cut-in animations for some reason. The cutin files are still in the folder

Oct 2, 2018
Bet these virtual women have terrible back pain with such huge breasts like that. Do all the women in this game have massive breasts or are there a few for average sized lovers...? Cause rather not be impregnating females with broken spinal columns or spine issues..

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
failed load audio in every time cg APPEARS...
idk what is this but it's annoying when you should press retry every time

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I guess that i'm not the only one having this bug. I tried to extracted with the japanese locale and move to my C drive but i keep getting this message.

Sin título.png

Reactions: Raaku12

jan23

Nov 24, 2017
can i have from your sir ?

there is a problem of name corruption for the audio files example (âoü [âNâëâu -> バ ー ク ラ ブ) I copy the audio file from version 1.03 jap and it works. I can't uploade because i have a shit connection, sorry: /

Reactions: Raaku12
Aug 28, 2017
Yup, game is good but stays in the shadow of Sana, at least for me. The good part is that we could play in a 'world' that me at least have read in a lot of doujins (guys picking up girls/married woman at the beach), and it was actually pretty good for a change of pace from the classic NTRPG where you are new in town with your wife. But i really must say i preffer the classic experience haha.

If you liked previous Breast Mafia's games, look into Nymphomania Priestess. Its from TechnoBrake and its heavely inspired in Sana with some awesome new mechanics. It looks really promising, the art is marvelous and the author will release both english and japanese at the same time. He's currently posting news about the game on his Ci-en and testing some mechanics from the game in public betas, so you can download one of those and take a look if you want to. There's a post here in F95 about the game with the download links.
Yeah I completely agree and so does the creator himself as well. Chichi Mafia had a lot of development problems during this game and he actually scrapped his projects 3 times over until finally cobbling together all the assets he had made and salvaging it by making this game. It's still amazing what he pulled off with what was basically a failed project.

Got some good news though. He said that he recognizes he made a mistake by having multiple heroines and will from now on make "Sana-like" games. With a focus on a single heroine being the mother/sister/wife/girlfriend of the Male MC.

Right now he's planning a spiritual sequel to Sana to be his next game.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
I actually don't see having multiple heroines as a mistake tbh. It fits the theme of the game. I like this game as much as I like Sana. There's no inferiority between the two of them, at least to me. It all comes down to individual preferences. Sad that the creator thinks he went wrong with the decision.

Reactions: Kibad
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes