Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah I completely agree and so does the creator himself as well. Chichi Mafia had a lot of development problems during this game and he actually scrapped his projects 3 times over until finally cobbling together all the assets he had made and salvaging it by making this game. It's still amazing what he pulled off with what was basically a failed project.

Got some good news though. He said that he recognizes he made a mistake by having multiple heroines and will from now on make "Sana-like" games. With a focus on a single heroine being the mother/sister/wife/girlfriend of the Male MC.

Right now he's planning a spiritual sequel to Sana to be his next game.
Hey man, thats good news! It looks like he works alone, so its actually very impressive that he have the constant pace of releasing 1 game every year~year and a half. I remember hearing that before his next game, he will take a break. Do you have any info on that? And thanks for the insights from the dev! :)

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
I read some of the earlier comments and is the scene with the landlady and the otaku still in if so how do i get it?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I read some of the earlier comments and is the scene with the landlady and the otaku still in if so how do i get it?
receive massages from the landlady when shes inside the bathroom (swimsuit), ask her and pay her 300 per session and ask her for "more" (combat). beat her and do it several times until you can ask her for sex while she was bathing (naked), beat her like 2-3 times; and after that around 12am-4am sometimes the fat man will assault her while she was sleeping, it doesnt happen everyday so just keep skipping time with b

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
there is a problem of name corruption for the audio files example (âoü [âNâëâu -> バ ー ク ラ ブ) I copy the audio file from version 1.03 jap and it works. I can't uploade because i have a shit connection, sorry: /
no problem sir.... i just wait for fix patch soon

Aug 28, 2017
I actually don't see having multiple heroines as a mistake tbh. It fits the theme of the game. I like this game as much as I like Sana. There's no inferiority between the two of them, at least to me. It all comes down to individual preferences. Sad that the creator thinks he went wrong with the decision.
The creator regrets the multiple heroines because it took a lot more effort than he anticipated. He doesn't dislike the concept of multiple heroines he just thinks he could have made multiple Sana type games instead of 1 game with multiple heroines. Also the setting changed 3 times this wasn't his idea from the start. He actually decided the setting based on what would fit his previously made assets so he could re-use them.

I don't dislike this game but I feel like it's a step down in both eroticism and focus from his previous game. He even says that the game is only selling well because of Sana instead of due to its own merit.

Aug 28, 2017
Hey man, thats good news! It looks like he works alone, so its actually very impressive that he have the constant pace of releasing 1 game every year~year and a half. I remember hearing that before his next game, he will take a break. Do you have any info on that? And thanks for the insights from the dev! :)
Well first he is going to finish the updates he has in mind for this game of course.

Also he is the type of guy that "takes a break" and then suddenly announce his next game he worked on anyway is already 80% complete. He was "on a break" while developing Sana as well. This stuff is his hobby and he sells enough units now that he can dedicate more time towards that pursuit. I expect his new game to release within a year from now.

Reactions: Khime

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I think Kamichichi got the better games (gameplay & story-wise) when Breastmafia got the better niche. as someone who really enjoys "bakunyuu", Breastmafia manages to deliver it with its character designs; but when we're talking about the gameplay/story, Kamichichi takes the cake

Personally, i actually enjoy the addition of multiple heroines when compared to a single heroine type of games like Sana, usually with a single heroine, its a hit or miss kind of thing; its either you like the character or not. if you dont like the main heroine, then its better off playing another game since theres lack of alternatives coz scenes with the minor characters will be lacking when compared to the main girl. And with multiple heroines, it opens up for more variations with the game

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
any edited MTL so far? like sana game here, which there is edited MTL patch in the comment section but they didn't include the patch on the headline.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
The creator regrets the multiple heroines because it took a lot more effort than he anticipated. He doesn't dislike the concept of multiple heroines he just thinks he could have made multiple Sana type games instead of 1 game with multiple heroines. Also the setting changed 3 times this wasn't his idea from the start. He actually decided the setting based on what would fit his previously made assets so he could re-use them.

I don't dislike this game but I feel like it's a step down in both eroticism and focus from his previous game. He even says that the game is only selling well because of Sana instead of due to its own merit.
Personally, i actually enjoy the addition of multiple heroines when compared to a single heroine type of games like Sana, usually with a single heroine, its a hit or miss kind of thing; its either you like the character or not. if you dont like the main heroine, then its better off playing another game since theres lack of alternatives coz scenes with the minor characters will be lacking when compared to the main girl. And with multiple heroines, it opens up for more variations with the game
I kind of agree here. I think where this one failed, as far as being an NTR game goes, is the setup. None of the girls have anything to do with the mc, iirc. Just 3 dudes picking up chicks on the beach. That can't really be construed as NTR in the slightest unless you're some kind of delusional narcissist who thinks every girl in existence is automatically yours lol. A big difference between this and Sana was that Sana was your wife iirc. There was a lot more investment in her being stolen in that case.

If breast mafia had instead created a scenario of characters close to the mc in some way, it would have sold the ntr a hell of a lot more. Basic things like say a childhood friend with a crush, a caring mother who suddenly loses interest, a brother complex/naive sister who has that used against her, a girlfriend/fiancee/wife, etc. Just a few standard ones off the top of my head.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
watching the event with the friends lets them progress with the girl. if you don't see it then it doesn't happen.
imagine them failing instead.
damn. only reason I even play games with ntr in it is to 'beat' it.
I like to play blind and try to outsmart the story setup.
pretty much like:
gundamn warning sfx: OH SHIT! my ntr senses are tingling! I better be careful about my next move!
pretty much like that. although most the time its just navigating the dev and not a person/character sadly.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes