Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I keep getting loading errors for audio after getting ANY scene. Is there a fix for this aside from reloading the game?

Reactions: Kibad

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Would be a much better game if every time a sex scene happened, I didn't get random failed loads and audio errors, forcing me to restart after every sex scene.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
Is pregnancy now working?
only on mobs characters (those girls all around you can flirt with)

Would be a much better game if every time a sex scene happened, I didn't get random failed loads and audio errors, forcing me to restart after every sex scene.
i had the same problem but then i did what they said before, if you just copy an older version audio (folder game/www) and paste that on the latter version of the game it should be fixed. tried that and it really worked on me. hope it helps you.

Raring

May 6, 2019
Could someone upload their older audio folder? Only the newest version is available in the OP.

ironbitch

Sep 3, 2018
please help someone
idk about bug or anynthing. i just wanna translate again and i need data file(game/www/data) japanese version/before translate from version 1.05. please upload it

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Have audio load errors after battle events and events from friends. Does smo know what to do?

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
MY- LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE big booba looba BANG BANGS!! those CONGO BONGOS.. THOSE jiggly jiggly jiros. those plumpa lumpa dump POW POWS.. succulent sucker-sucks! Whoopee cushion yum yums, triple nipple wham whams. those bouncin biggalos!! THOSE BIG FAT HOOTER SHOOTERS
HUMUNGOUS HUNGOLOMGHNONOLOUGHONGUS

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
I also have audio errors. And also after the milf and fattys scene where he says he was builled it goes to the sprite animation of him sucking her tits but after the scene the game keeps on saying now loading any ideas why?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
btw has anyone figured out how to fix the missing battle skill animations from the main girls?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes