brattysoup

Feb 8, 2020
wait wait i legit just took my 1.03 audio folder and replaced it with the 1.05 and so far works fine

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Audio (combined version of old audio and earlier fix suggestions) as requested.

Edit: Some have notified me they're having problem with images. I've yet to encounter this issue, but there's apparently 30-something images 'missing' (likely renamed in the machine translation process). Here's the full folder of images from the previous version. This is a 1GB file so I suggest getting the MEGA extension, of if anyone can upload it to nopy.to that'd be great.

Last edited:

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Edit: Some have notified me they're having problem with images. I've yet to encounter this issue, but there's apparently 30-something images 'missing' (likely renamed in the machine translation process). Here's the full folder of images from the previous version. This is a 1GB file so I suggest getting the MEGA extension, of if anyone can upload it to nopy.to that'd be great.
bro, have you tested it? cause the folder of v1.5 have plus 200 files more than the v1.2, however i'll try this and see if it works.

EDIT: i've tested, and even merging the folders the problem with missing battle skill images wasnt solved, at least for me...

Last edited:

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
bro, have you tested it? cause the folder of v1.5 have plus 200 files more than the v1.2, however i'll try this and see if it works.

EDIT: i've tested, and even merging the folders the problem with missing battle skill images wasnt solved, at least for me...
same here.
i'm glad that someone tried to help about this issue, but still without sucess (at my end)

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
UUUUUU FUCKYEAH!
Guys, I FOUND IT! replace the Skills.json file on the data folder for the one i rewrites, so far it solved the problems with battle animations for me (still testing all of them), if works for anyone, lets us know.
Perfection, worked like a charm, thank you xD

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Mannnn.....I would totally play this game if there wan't mosaics...Iunno why. Mosaics ruin for me, especially with internal view. Sad :(

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I put my backup in the new folder to not restart everything and it gives me an error message every 5 seconds

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah i guess, after you made the first 3 mobs pregnant and take care the child, you can't make the other mobs pregnant again if you planning to find a new mob girls..quite sad tbh..

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Will there br more updates or is this the final?
I'm sure there are more updates to come.
Theres a few dialogue stills of some of the main girls where they're pregnant, and considering theres no way to actually see these in game yet means (hopefully) that we'llbe able to impregnate them in the future.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes