Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry man, havent finish this version yet :KEK:

EDIT: the best i can do is give you this one, all abilities buyed, all status good enough to complete all scenes with main girls, best gear buyed, three contacts but no kids, you can replace them, the only girls that i made progress, was the lifesaver, the loli, and the milf, i think its all...enjoy man.

Last edited:
Reactions: darknessbank

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Where's the cheat menu?
Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.
Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)
Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.
Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.

The menu can also be interacted with by clicking (everything except opening the menu can be done with the mouse).
Clicking is done with left click and clickable elements will be highlighted red on hover over.

Kudos to EmerladCoder.

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
so i manage to 100% this game. i heard this game is on going so i'll wait for more content. So far, the best artworks from the best to the worst(at least for me):
1- liver tail "lol", the glasses dude, have the best scenes. the positioning of him with the girls are quite delicious
2- the mc, the master cuck, are pretty mediocre and what annoys me the most is the battle against the milf, it takes me tons of potion to complete all her scenes
3- saruyama, the monkey, has the worst scene especially with those foot fetish and pressing tiddies with foot, yuck

as i play throughout the game, i don't feel this as ntr as the author wanted it to be. maybe because of shitty google translation, but still, these hoes ain't loyal in the first place so yeah

edit: oh and i heard you can buy gears in this game, but i can't find it anywhere, so anyone know where to buy them?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so i manage to 100% this game. i heard this game is on going so i'll wait for more content. So far, the best artworks from the best to the worst(at least for me):
1- liver tail "lol", the glasses dude, have the best scenes. the positioning of him with the girls are quite delicious
2- the mc, the master cuck, are pretty mediocre and what annoys me the most is the battle against the milf, it takes me tons of potion to complete all her scenes
3- saruyama, the monkey, has the worst scene especially with those foot fetish and pressing tiddies with foot, yuck

as i play throughout the game, i don't feel this as ntr as the author wanted it to be. maybe because of shitty google translation, but still, these hoes ain't loyal in the first place so yeah

edit: oh and i heard you can buy gears in this game, but i can't find it anywhere, so anyone know where to buy them?
The blonde twintail girl is loyal at least when being stolen by saruyama after you've started dating her. Haven't checked the ntr routes for the other girls after you complete their dates first.

Anyways you can buy gear from the city area where you learn 3 skills. Go to the fashion store and they sell armor and a weapon that more than triples your damage after you learn the fashion talk skill from them. The game isn't hard or time consuming at all.

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
The blonde twintail girl is loyal at least when being stolen by saruyama after you've started dating her. Haven't checked the ntr routes for the other girls after you complete their dates first.

Anyways you can buy gear from the city area where you learn 3 skills. Go to the fashion store and they sell armor and a weapon that more than triples your damage after you learn the fashion talk skill from them. The game isn't hard or time consuming at all.
nah, still won't change my minds that these hoes ain't loyal. in the glasses fatass pigman route, if i understand it correctly from the dialogues, she pay her debt (money) to him with her body aka being fucked many times and it happens indefinitely (typical bullshit happens in ntr story). what i also understand, that fatass is manipulative son of a bitch. and he rape the landlady while she sleep. but still i despise saruyama the most, he is your typical bullies who get thing by force.

yes, i know it's not hard but annoying especially when you try to finish the game without buying any gears, because you have to beat these hoes again to advance their story. thanks for the info tho, i will wait until the heroines are impregnable

Last edited:

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Can someone upload the old version of img file, my game always error and say the img file error

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
nah, still won't change my minds that these hoes ain't loyal. in the glasses fatass pigman route, if i understand it correctly from the dialogues, she pay her debt (money) to him with her body aka being fucked many times and it happens indefinitely (typical bullshit happens in ntr story). what i also understand, that fatass is manipulative son of a bitch. and he rape the landlady while she sleep. but still i despise saruyama the most, he is your typical bullies who get thing by force.

yes, i know it's not hard but annoying especially when you try to finish the game without buying any gears, because you have to beat these hoes again to advance their story. thanks for the info tho, i will wait until the heroines are impregnable
Well it ain't NTR if there is no person like that..i like all the otaku position sex with all the girls...and the girls are loyal to you IF you don't trigger any scene when you friends talking to them lol

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Well it ain't NTR if there is no person like that..i like all the otaku position sex with all the girls...and the girls are loyal to you IF you don't trigger any scene when you friends talking to them lol
well i 100% agree that fatass otaku piece of shit has the best scene, that's why i'd rather let him fuck the girls rather than the cuck mc or even that brainless buffed monkey. can't wait till the otaku able to impregnate those hoes

Reactions: theblueocean420

DragonCreepah

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone else get the an error about the audio during or after a CG with anybody i already played through a chunk of the game with it, but it's wayyy too annoying.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hey so how can i fix this retry error i keep getting? Like every time i bang a mob or when i talk to some of the heroines the error pops up and wont go away till i close the game

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
Hey so how can i fix this retry error i keep getting? Like every time i bang a mob or when i talk to some of the heroines the error pops up and wont go away till i close the game
Check out earlier in the thread, it's something to do with the music files have been translated wrong, you can either rename them to the correct ones yourself or just download a folder with the correct names, it's somewhere in this thread

Reactions: VincentYamato
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes