0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Please provide the raw in the OP as well, the machine translation build fucks up text responsible for scripts (that NEEDS to be untranslated to function).

Last edited:

somto

Jun 6, 2018
I'm having problems
Loading Error
Failed to load: audio / bgm /% E3% 82% A8% E3% 83% AD% E3% 82% B7% E3% 83% BC% E3% 83% B3.ogg

How do I fix it? :cry::cry:

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
I have a RPG cheat Engine that support this game that let you have access to other area of the game and I also found old maps in the game.

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Also here the gallery of all the main female

*when starting scene it will spawn you out of the gallery recommend reloading it*

phoxbox1

Apr 4, 2020
i haven't looked through the 20 pages of comments entirely yet i am having problems with audio files apparently it starts immediately after i peek on the first day and i cant seem to stop it it keeps blocking my screen with a retry only to do it 5 seconds later PLZ help those jiggle physics await me

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
i haven't looked through the 20 pages of comments entirely yet i am having problems with audio files apparently it starts immediately after i peek on the first day and i cant seem to stop it it keeps blocking my screen with a retry only to do it 5 seconds later PLZ help those jiggle physics await me
If I remember correctly what you should do is put the save folder inside "www" somewhere safe and delete everything
Then go on top of page 20 or some previous page there will be a comment with a Google drive link and use it then just put save file back in or better yet start from new if you weren't far.
Usually games like this it's good that you switch it to unpack with Japanese locale in case of using WinRAR
Hopefully that should fix it
Another thing that also fixed it is save game and restart however will always come back after you play a scene

Reactions: phoxbox1

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
I'm getting a audio error every time a sex scene comes up says it's unable to find. Any ideas?
I've already posted a solution to this twice and other people have posted it before me as well, the solution is also posted a few posts before your own on this very page, come on man!
Here you go, this version already has the fixes i maked, and has the Cheat Menu applied, peace bros.

Google Drive

Reactions: Reguluz1

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
I havent finished the game yet (this version), but my guess is that she probably will be the character that is in the place where the children sleep, like the Landlady that was added in last update

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes